5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Will we ever see a continuation of the comic that the game is based on?

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Will Trixie be able to join supervillains or Clown willingly in future as corruption grows or all transformations and infection content will always be via bad ends?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Will Trixie be able to join supervillains or Clown willingly in future as corruption grows or all transformations and infection content will always be via bad ends?
Yes, depending on choices she will eventually become either a supervillain or a giggle girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Skylark21

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Yes, depending on choices she will eventually become either a supervillain or a giggle girl.
Nice, looking forward to it. I'm tired of always being the good side in a game, Games where you can join evil side are quite less.
Just another question, Will we get a choice for it when it happens or it'll entirely depend on corruption meter? I'd prefer getting a choice there cause it'll make it even more impactful, like she'll be joining them of her own volition and not just because she made some evil decisions on the way.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions: Eternal_Darkness

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Skylark21 - It won't be as simple as just one choice as that would be more like a regular bad end. It will depend wholly on the corruption and infection meters.

Reactions: Skylark21

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Skylark21 - It won't be as simple as just one choice as that would be more like a regular bad end. It will depend wholly on the corruption and infection meters.
Sorry I should've worded my question better. I didn't mean just one single choice, I know high corruption would eventually lead to joining the villains but what I meant to ask was, will there be a final choice or decision for it, like even with high corruption she can decide against joining the villains side and stay something like anti hero?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Skylark21 - No, it will be more like in my Cult of Corruption game where once your corruption or infection hit high enough, you can no longer actually make choices. My reasoning is that it would be silly to think someone that is basically evil (in the case of corruption) or a basically insane (in the case of infection) would possibly choose to do the "heroic" choice.

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
There's no error message. It immediately crashes. I don't get this issue with other Renpy games. Even the new Conversion release works fine.

Probably because they use the same or similar clown model.
ok if you aren't get any error message not sure what I can do as it is opening fine for every one else it seems. did you check and make sure it downloaded and unzipped properly?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
ok if you aren't get any error message not sure what I can do as it is opening fine for every one else it seems. did you check and make sure it downloaded and unzipped properly?
The issue was that the game was forcing itself into full screen. I had to lock my computer while the game was frozen and then unlock it, which let me access the game properties for some reason and toggle it out of full screen. It worked after that.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes