5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Interesting, she seemed like she would be more into predators or other wild animals rather than farm animals. I certainly won't be complaining if there's a cow-girl transformation ending though.
It's basically all kinds of mammalian animals.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
1661207545790.png
New INVESTORS ONLY Giggle Night release (v 0.7.2) now available to all $5 and up patrons! If you cannot invest in me, do not worry! I also always give out the previous release for FREE! So, you can also download the previous version and enjoy yourself for free- but please consider investing in my hard work as this is my only income!

I have many, many more adult games with over a million words of content! Support my hard work at:

My Discord -

Eternal_Darkness

Oct 28, 2020
No one has reported that but I'll fix it for the new release, thanks!
well you mean the next release because the error is still there in the current release

and idk if the word "stanger" is right in the Succubus Bad End or did you mean "stranger" ? (it just unknown word for me as a person who don't not primarily speak english)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
well you mean the next release because the error is still there in the current release

and idk if the word "stanger" is right in the Succubus Bad End or did you mean "stranger" ? (it just unknown word for me as a person who don't not primarily speak english)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes that is a misspelled word, just no one else ever reported it to me. And also, I have so much to do all the time that I totally forgot to change that other thing you reported. I'll try to do that today just so I don't forget, even though I'm finishing up on SBC right now. Should be back to working on this game hopefully by Wednesday! Thanks again!

Reactions: Eternal_Darkness

Eternal_Darkness

Oct 28, 2020
Ah, ok Mr. Anax and it´s fine, take your time. Don`t stress yourself to much and do some breaks in between stuff.

p.s i am a bit surprised to have now found a 2nd mistake, that no one never noticed before

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ah, ok Mr. Anax and it´s fine, take your time. Don`t stress yourself to much and do some breaks in between stuff.

p.s i am a bit surprised to have now found a 2nd mistake, that no one never noticed before
Yes, even though I always ask for reports/issues/typos, it's rare I get told about any, so thanks again!

Reactions: Eternal_Darkness

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
I do not know if this has been asked before but is there a story mode? I really do not like any aspect of a minigame or figthing game. I just want to make choices and read through it. That's it. Anything beyond that and I am out.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I do not know if this has been asked before but is there a story mode? I really do not like any aspect of a minigame or figthing game. I just want to make choices and read through it. That's it. Anything beyond that and I am out.
Yes there is a Game Mode and a Story Mode, absolutely.

Reactions: Boogg

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The SBC update is imminent, the programmer has everything right now so I would expect it to release literally any time this month whenever he has time to work on it. I did all the coding as I wrote it, just part of the reason it takes so long for me, so really all he does is copy it and paste it into wherever it has to fit I think. So I don't expect it to be too long.

GN should release sometime I would estimate between November and December.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
The SBC update is imminent, the programmer has everything right now so I would expect it to release literally any time this month whenever he has time to work on it. I did all the coding as I wrote it, just part of the reason it takes so long for me, so really all he does is copy it and paste it into wherever it has to fit I think. So I don't expect it to be too long.

GN should release sometime I would estimate between November and December.
Oh Nice

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
What a weird thing to need a programmer for.
I'm a weird fellow! But I'm no programmer, so he built the systems and such, so he knows where to put things, but I copy the code over from the other women. He knows where it goes in all his stuff. Plus he usually adds a few other things like the updates to their buttons. Feels weird to explain but you mentioned it so I thought a much more drawn out answer might help you.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you for the heads up. The MEGA link must have been put there by a Moderator. I replaced it with my original link (the same as pinned in my Discord). So, it is working now. That is the "unchanging link" I use. In other words, as updates go public I simply switch out the files in the MEGA folder, so by following that link, you will always have the latest releases available publicly.

Reactions: anubis1970
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes