5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Full save please
Just so you know if you go to preference menu, you can change it so that you can skip unseen texts. Then all you have to do is start your game (choose story mode) and hold down the control key. You'll be able to speed through the entire game in about 1 minute, and have everything unlocked.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh my phone did not show me these other answers. Interesting, but yes on a game like this if you're not actually reading the story then it sort of won't make any sense when you see the bad ends. Lol

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Enjoying all the commissioned Bad Ends in this game, and thinking of buying one of your own? Please watch this first!

1667518860611.png

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
story mode without the story hmmmm
They're asking for a "full save" which implies they want to start after the story has ended. It's a lot easier to accomplish by holding down one key for a minute than begging and waiting for someone else to give you a save file. Bonus, you can let go of the key at any time and start reading as normal.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
When is the new update coming to public? I really like chapter 6 and 7 and im excited to see the next bad ends.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
When is the new update coming to public? I really like chapter 6 and 7 and im excited to see the next bad ends.
Well I released Chapter 7 early for Halloween by two months, so I'd estimate it will probably go public in February. I'm quite elated that you are enjoying the game!

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Well I released Chapter 7 early for Halloween by two months, so I'd estimate it will probably go public in February. I'm quite elated that you are enjoying the game!
God damn it,a chapter takes you so much to write? I though it takes around a month or 3 weeks if lucky to do it.
The bad ends are great as always,problem is that they are few,not as original or omniously realistic as in DBB,it also feels like the "rape" Trixie goes through is not at all,the characters arent scary,endings are short,some of those in DBB also involved some extra,ofcourse not all apply this,the grim ghoulfriend was a bit DBB like but even so it feels like a comedy rather than horror and the character is like its ok if she transforms rather than dread it as in DBB.

Game mode is something that is a huge open wound compared to the great scenes and dialogue,although its better than in DBB by animation and HUD,it has no items,heals are limited and RNG is brutal most of the time,i will once again recomend you try to improve the gameplay please,nothing too fancy but adding something to make battles unique would be good and dont remove game mode even if its flawed,its better than just a VN.

Maybe you can tell me which faction is next? I really liked the wax faction but felt it and sinister were very small,especially compared to some teasers for others,sinister was kind of bad to be honest but felt a bit sympathetic to sinister pumpkin.

Also its very naked-obvious that you force your opinions and some political agenda on the game,here its more obvious than anywhere else,corporate greed,sexual discimination,etc. are mentioned way too many times like with wexler and sinister but others too,i agree with some points but dont force it on others or your no better than those you dislike.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
The next mission will be the zoo, and as the creator I shall write what I like and feel.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
or your no better than those you dislike.
That's fucking stupid. "Don't force others to listen to arguments against sexism or you're no better than sexists." This logic does not apply at all for two reasons: 1) It's arguing for the betterment of people as a whole; 2) There is no piece of media that is free from the author's bias (except hopefully journalism). It's just that: the author's. They aren't forcing you to play, if you don't appreciate the content.

That said, there is some clumsy handling of the subjects and some...iffy...instances of race and sex discussion. I haven't really noticed any instances where the characters overtly advocate against this, aside from the good guys fighting against bad guy stuff, which is all fairly black and white in the tradition of comic books.

Anax, is Doctor Demented or Bimbeau the dungeon after the zoo? I plan to resubscribe when those become available. Based on your release schedule, I guess that means you'll release one of those two to high tier patrons in February?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, it will be Boutique in February (as I said probably February). Once I get the zoo out this month I'll pop back over to SBC and add the next woman and then get back to GN. So I'm thinking Feb or Marchish.

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
Game mode is something that is a huge open wound compared to the great scenes and dialogue,although its better than in DBB by animation and HUD,it has no items,heals are limited and RNG is brutal most of the time,i will once again recomend you try to improve the gameplay please,nothing too fancy but adding something to make battles unique would be good and dont remove game mode even if its flawed,its better than just a VN.
(Note I am doing the renpy coding and game mode development with Anax)

How exactly do you want to see game mode improved? Note limited heals will also be present in DBB once the full game mode is done since you will have to buy the potions and have limited amounts of money? The change from items to powers is due to this being a different character the in DBB and trixie doesn't use items like magic potions, she does use different stances and powers, with more to be unlocked through the story. At lest from the testing on the dev side RNG has been fine and has been balanced so that even if you have some bad luck you should have enough heals, note the different attacks do have different hit rates, so if you are just spamming uppercut you aren't going to hit as much (Note adding popup descriptions for the attacks is in the works). How can the battles be made more unique in your opinion?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

How exactly do you want to see game mode improved? Note limited heals will also be present in DBB once the full game mode is done since you will have to buy the potions and have limited amounts of money? The change from items to powers is due to this being a different character the in DBB and trixie doesn't use items like magic potions, she does use different stances and powers, with more to be unlocked through the story. At lest from the testing on the dev side RNG has been fine and has been balanced so that even if you have some bad luck you should have enough heals, note the different attacks do have different hit rates, so if you are just spamming uppercut you aren't going to hit as much (Note adding popup descriptions for the attacks is in the works). How can the battles be made more unique in your opinion?
I don't like game modes anyway, so I'm not sure how much weight my opinion carries, but what I found when I tried it was that it was so much weaker in terms of narrative than story mode. In story mode the fight scenes all feel much more unique, and there are character development moments that were just completely missing from the game mode. From the very first fight, where in story mode Trixie has trouble fighting something that looks human, and how she gets upset afterwards, right through the rest, there is a narrative in the encounters in story mode that is completely absent in game mode. Random enemies appear, she hits them and they disappear again, that's it.
What I would do is rig it so that the first encounter is always a waxwarped blank, and have the introduction scene from the story mode play before the encounter, then after she beats it play the end of the story mode encounter. Do the same with other encounters throughout the missions to tie everything together better.

• Angry
Reactions: Karl Speidel

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah this is something I'm going to go back and do since you pointed it out. On other games going forward, I'm going to do like I did on dbb and only do a game mode first. Now that I've tried it both ways I can definitely say that doing the game as a game mode all the way through and then going back to do the story works a lot better for development.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021

Lets take it step by step

1 I can understand the different playstyle of Giggle trial,if done differently its fine to potentially good,its just that I like alot the style of DBB with ancient artifacts with rich history been used both in combat and story reasons. How do you plan to do those powers and integrate them ingame? Will Trixie aquire more powers or skills?

2. RNG is usually bad especially in games where gameplay is neglected in favor of story/dialogue,etc. Adding some descriptions would be needed,while i get the whole punch is the most accurate and least damaged and so on,i want some hard data so i can make an informed decision,i mean its quite vague. Even so i found that many times the rng favored the enemies more with more frequent crits and sometimes ridicoulous things like not even hitting with punch twice in a row or maybe even 3 times in a row. Also it doesnt feel like there is a huge difference between punch kick and uppercut,which a description is not optional but needed.

3. No I did not spamm upercut at all,here's my ideas,to make those 3 attacks better add some effects to them,small or big to differenciate them,kick could have a small chance to stagger a enemy giving you a free turn,uppercut could have higher crit chance and punch i guess could have a small chance to completly ignore armor. DM me if you want to discuss more effects and attacks.

4.I would make battles more unique by giving each enemy a set of attacks not just a basic one and thats about it really,one problem as of right now is that its very inconsistent how they attack your will or health,sometimes i barely had any damage to my health and other times will,putting alot of preassure on one stat and burning through heals,check frequent crits above too or misses in a row even for punch.

Im not sure if possible but im a fan of grapple attacks/moves and status effects both in h games and non h,it would be great if they had a binding attack that either deals alot of damage if not avoided or could corrupt you slowly by filling a bar that persists in the game or without a bar at all.

Status effects are a joke right now,i only saw i think against wax wizard one and there was no description of what it did,not that i mattered since i think it only did damage your will each turn,i would like each enemy to have status effects with descriptions and them to do more than just deal damage to you periodically.

Enemies should also have fight style that make them a challange not a nuisance and that fits with their lore like idk the candle enemy burning you,healing himself when low,making you sticky,etc. I have many ideas if you are interested.

Maps are slow,boring and non-interactive,i would like something like lore being findable,other items/powers/upgrades or something to find or just make it less clanky.

Maybe making it so you can fight multiple normal enemies at once? Special enemies/mini bosses like Haystack should be able to call reinforcements. Bosses should be more than just a normal minion but with more health like it is right now.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes