VN Unity Girl Galley Grand Line [Ch. 2] [Boy D. Joy]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

BoyD.Joy

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
How do u save btw?
Save is automatic once you get through various checkpoints, it is something we would like to revisit and create a better save system for, now that we are starting to work on a 2D Platformer mechanics for the game.

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
Does anyone know when will be a next release ?
:
Ok so you might be confused, especially if you're keeping up with developer blogs. So we feel that incorporating another mechanic at the moment will take far too long and it's been a while since we pushed out a build, so it will be something we continue to polish and work on in the background.

So we have shifted our priorities to the following builds:

Chapter 2 (Polished) - Plannned Release Date: Sometime next month

This will be all of Chapter 2, and a new CG for Kuina. This is being worked on from the ground up as we aern't happy with the base game, things are a bit buggy in some aspects of it, and things could definintely be inmproved.

Chapter 2 Update 1

This will have a new scene for Kuina, a BJ scene. With this release, we will also make Chapter 2 (Polished) public.

Chapter 2 Update 2

This will most likely be the build that has the new game mechanics.

This is all possible as we now have a new developer working with us. We are hoping to have more constant builds for this game moving forward.

Chapter 3

The story will take place in Orange Town and will feature everyones favorite orange-haired girl, Nami! Keep an eye out for more updates.

Thank you all for your continued support!
Nami_render.png

FatFox

Jul 7, 2018
I wanted to ask, I'm new getting into modding and wanted to learn by doing so I'm trying to create a simple dialogue modification mod but can't seem to locate the dialogue text for the game. This text specifically: 1707973276186.png
I've tried modifying the TextGenerator and the UnityEngine.UI Text classes but those don't seem to be responsible this component. Just wanted to ask if you the dialogue text is stored in the game files or if it being loaded in externally? and If you have any advice to new modders.

ital

Jan 26, 2019
During a conversation with a girl on the ship, it is impossible to return to the previous menu, and I don’t understand, is there any content here or a game for 3 minutes?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes