VN Unity Girl Galley Grand Line [Ch. 2] [Boy D. Joy]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

BoyD.Joy

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
Not so sure about how short those descriptions of art/scenes are plus thought it might have been better as a RPGM or something but good luck on making the game anyways... Though maybe I play to many games where the Descriptions usually are more visually worded to suit the scenes.
I do hope to improve my writing skills as we continue to develop the game.

Reactions: LewdMiester001

BoyD.Joy

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
Do you need to be a one piece fan to understand what's going on in the game.
The game starts at the beginning of the canon and will have a different story as we continue; you do not need to be a One Piece fan to understand what is going on in the game. All characters that would be known later in the series and have a call out, such as Boa Hancock will have a brief description of who they are. The only things you would probably miss out on in the future are references and joke references.

Reactions: the_anthony

BoyD.Joy

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
Do you know what time the next chapter will be released?
Not 100% sure when chapter 2 will drop as the Holidays are coming up. We are making progress on the game whenever we can. Though the next build with the CG gallery feature will be available later this month.

Last edited:
Reactions: defendwaffles

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
View attachment 2074712
The world from One Piece, yet with a MC from Shantae... sounds legit.
10$ betting that they'll eventually add a genie NPC that look suspiciously like Shantae.
When I read the description I was expecting Shantae characters to be in it as well, but surprisingly (and disappointingly) there isn't besides the "not" male characters. No Shantae, no Risky, no Sky, etc.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes