VN Unity Girl Galley Grand Line [Ch. 2] [Boy D. Joy]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

lxh123

Aug 14, 2019
There's pretty much no situation I can imagine with Luffy being interested in anything of the sort, even if he's just "going along" with it. Then again, I haven't exactly kept up with the more recent stuff, so maybe his character changed?
As for the watching others, I didn't mean specifically watching as in him having an interest in it. More that you as the player get to watch other characters through his eyes.
There was a game before that had Luffy affected by a "lust lust" fruit user that made him horny. Could come up with something like he was captured by the world government and experimented on etc. Canon though yeah, idk how you make luffy DTF.

BoyD.Joy

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
There was a game before that had Luffy affected by a "lust lust" fruit user that made him horny. Could come up with something like he was captured by the world government and experimented on etc. Canon though yeah, idk how you make luffy DTF.
The only way I can honestly see canon Luffy being DTF is if he is already the Pirate King and has achieved all he wanted to already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lxh123

lxh123

Aug 14, 2019
The only way I can honestly see canon Luffy being DTF is if he is already the Pirate King and has achieved all he wanted to already.
Same bro, and making a game based off Luffy as Pirate King sounds really awkward.

Jojo Swanson

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2022
This was a fun build, I like where this is heading. The only things I'd ask for is a way to hide textboxes during the h-scenes so we can bask in the glory of these masterpieces. Also if the MC or any character won't have devil fruits that'll be sad but I feel like if we do, our MC should have the dicko dicko fruit.
Currently working on a way to enjoy the art without an interfering UI. Toying with the idea of making a button that hides the Dialog Box and working on getting an art gallery up and running.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
That art-style heavily reminds me of one or two cancelled Teen Titan's Raven games, so i'd approach this with a bit of weariness

BoyD.Joy

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2021
We are working on the next set of features and updates for the game and are looking forward to the feedback! If there are any issues with the build, do let us know.

Reactions: lxh123
Oct 2, 2018
Not so sure about how short those descriptions of art/scenes are plus thought it might have been better as a RPGM or something but good luck on making the game anyways... Though maybe I play to many games where the Descriptions usually are more visually worded to suit the scenes.

Reactions: BoyD.Joy
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes