subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Any sex scenes?
No, there is just a BJ (from MC imagination) in the shower and another BJ at the GH, but MC didnt know who is on the other side of the wall.

This game need some "end of content so far" informations at every mission. On top of that, i had a problem creating multiple saves (to have 1 for each path). Luckily so far its easy to get there again, but later on, this will be a bigger topic.

NikaPeach

May 29, 2021
No, there is just a BJ (from MC imagination) in the shower and another BJ at the GH, but MC didnt know who is on the other side of the wall.

This game need some "end of content so far" informations at every mission. On top of that, i had a problem creating multiple saves (to have 1 for each path). Luckily so far its easy to get there again, but later on, this will be a bigger topic.
Thank you!

Asmroch

Aug 24, 2023
Sorry for my English. There is a question. If you choose the path of Jennifer, she gives the task to shave the body and get panties. Shaving the body without problems, but what to do with linen? You can get it from Amy, you can buy it in the store and if you meet Jennifer in the cafeteria, she will demand that the panties be worn. And how to put on in this game what is in the backpack, how to get something from the backpack in this game, is it even possible or did the author of the game plan to perform a mysterious ritual with sacrifices for such an action?

Reactions: warrenitro

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
... i had a problem creating multiple saves (to have 1 for each path). Luckily so far its easy to get there again, but later on, this will be a bigger topic.
When you save the game, you see only the description of the current save file you will create, but when you load you can choose from all your saves.

Saves are located under
C:\Users\[user-name]\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\Girl Games

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I encountered a dead end :
mc can enter Amy's empty room when he is on his way to the shower wearing only a towel, but he cannot leave her room due to lack of clothes.

Some more bugs :
If you choose Jennifer :
- mc can steal panties from Amy or buy some at the mall but he cannot wear them.
- Amy's room will always be open.
- mc cannot call Jennifer. The note is the same as for the parents.
- if mc meets Heather in the cafeteria, she does not respond when talking to her. (Same in free roam mode.)

Visiting Amy with Vodka and new shirt shows options and descriptions for both the Amy event and her empty room.

Leaving the Friday Girl Games event at Simmonds Hall and going to sleep will trigger a warning if the player really wants to skip the main story line, but a bug prevents the mc from returning inside the Hall. If mc bails out, he is out.

Playing the Free Roam ends at Friday Week 4 in a dead end. Despite going to the exam at the Lecture Theatre, afterwards the time cannot be progressed to evening or next day with the hint that there is an exam. The Theatre cannot be entered again since mc already attended classes.

And some suggestions :
- Please add the ingame time of the day (day, evening) to the save game description.
- Please also change the format for the save date to something like international [year]-[month]-[day]. Writing day+month+year as one string without seperators may be misleading, eg "2122023" may mean 2nd of dec or 21st of feb 2023.
- If the player buys a unique item like a Fake ID Card, maybe remove it from the store (as long as the mc owns it) to avoid buying the item twice and to reduce time for scrolling through all items.
- Maybe allow the mc to visit both boys' and girls' bathrooms from start with consequences if mc chooses the wrong one and meets someone there.
- Best add a hint at the bus stop that a day ticket costs 5 $.
- If the mc knows that knocking on Amy's door in the evening is a bad idea, then please don't display it as an option to click on it. Instead better display a hint like "It's too late to visit Amy." I noticed that the game makes an exception if mc can complete a quest like presenting a bottle of Vodka.
- Please add the current cash value to the main phone screen so that players can see it directly instead of having to click multiple times to get the value from the detailed balance sheet.

Last edited:

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
Loading save from 5.1, its a Tuesday night. Wednesday morning, I go to the stall to get a BJ, and as soon as its done, the game crashes to desktop. Everytime.

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Any solution to the "call Jennifer" bug so far? The game is unplayable, super buggy and grindy. Nothing to do, nothing to see. Hope to get better in the future i'll try it again. For now it is a waste of time. Sorry

Reactions: warrenitro

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Does the remake finally have more content than the old version yet?
No. Best see the changelog for details.
You can still find the older versions on .

Different versions have different content :
- in one version you could meet Amy at the sex shop where she buys a dildo or strap-on and you could go into her room to hack her computer.
- I remember at least one version that allowed to play Heather path up to the end of the competition. (Maybe also Jennifer, but I did not try this.)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Any solution to the "call Jennifer" bug so far? The game is unplayable, super buggy and grindy. Nothing to do, nothing to see. Hope to get better in the future i'll try it again. For now it is a waste of time. Sorry
You should try Heather and Amy path.
There is a sex shop and a night club in the city.

Reactions: Gordon_79

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Yeah choosing Jennifer currently breaks the game, which is a pity ‘cause Jennifer is hot LoL

life line

Feb 20, 2022
I encountered a dead end :
mc can enter Amy's empty room when he is on his way to the shower wearing only a towel, but he cannot leave her room due to lack of clothes.

Some more bugs :
If you choose Jennifer :
- mc can steal panties from Amy or buy some at the mall but he cannot wear them.
- Amy's room will always be open.
- mc cannot call Jennifer. The note is the same as for the parents.
- if mc meets Heather in the cafeteria, she does not respond when talking to her. (Same in free roam mode.)

Visiting Amy with Vodka and new shirt shows options and descriptions for both the Amy event and her empty room.

Leaving the Friday Girl Games event at Simmonds Hall and going to sleep will trigger a warning if the player really wants to skip the main story line, but a bug prevents the mc from returning inside the Hall. If mc bails out, he is out.

Playing the Free Roam ends at Friday Week 4 in a dead end. Despite going to the exam at the Lecture Theatre, afterwards the time cannot be progressed to evening or next day with the hint that there is an exam. The Theatre cannot be entered again since mc already attended classes.

And some suggestions :
- Please add the ingame time of the day (day, evening) to the save game description.
- Please also change the format for the save date to something like international [year]-[month]-[day]. Writing day+month+year as one string without seperators may be misleading, eg "2122023" may mean 2nd of dec or 21st of feb 2023.
- If the player buys a unique item like a Fake ID Card, maybe remove it from the store (as long as the mc owns it) to avoid buying the item twice and to reduce time for scrolling through all items.
- Maybe allow the mc to visit both boys' and girls' bathrooms from start with consequences if mc chooses the wrong one and meets someone there.
- Best add a hint at the bus stop that a day ticket costs 5 $.
- If the mc knows that knocking on Amy's door in the evening is a bad idea, then please don't display it as an option to click on it. Instead better display a hint like "It's too late to visit Amy." I noticed that the game makes an exception if mc can complete a quest like presenting a bottle of Vodka.
- Please add the current cash value to the main phone screen so that players can see it directly instead of having to click multiple times to get the value from the detailed balance sheet.
too many bugs in the game and too short for getting v 0.5.2 then what was the first v adding name to mc ?!?!?!

Oct 25, 2017
i don't know godot but like... maybe greying out the Jennifer option while she's bugged on development? Maybe showing a text about how she's not ready yet and directing the player to Heather? Maybe removing the option to pick her completely? Anything?

EllieR

Jul 17, 2018
Hoping this gets to some new content... 3rd or 4th release using the story.

It's bad enough replaying a game when a games been updated, but this one keeps redoing the same 10 mins

rasham1

Sep 2, 2019
so I'm a bit stuck. Attended the lecture house on friday exam's day andnow cannot speed up the time or do anything. Also the option to chat with heather is inactive.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Needs to restart from start or is it posible to keep a previous played game ?
Yeah, I'm afraid that the old saves aren't gonna work on this version - I'm still making decisions and changing some stuff in terms of the player structure, which variables are used and how. Obviously I do want to get this fully locked in as soon as I can, but as this game is still in development and I'm adding in new systems - like the call/Contacts function in this update - there's going to be times when the old saves won't work.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Can we have the old artstyle (not AI generated) back?
The old art style - which was just the static photo images of real people - isn't really something I want to go back to I'm afraid, as from what I understand, using real images could potentially put the Patreon at risk. I'm hoping at some point in the future, I can commission an artist to re-do the characters, but that's for down the line.

• Sad
Reactions: Piratefishes
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes