danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
so I'm a bit stuck. Attended the lecture house on friday exam's day andnow cannot speed up the time or do anything. Also the option to chat with heather is inactive.
Yeah, the exam stuff is not active yet I'm afraid. Sorry!
Heather quest runs up until Chapter Three. You should get a phonecall from her, which right now tells you that that's the end of the content for her route.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
No, there is just a BJ (from MC imagination) in the shower and another BJ at the GH, but MC didnt know who is on the other side of the wall.

This game need some "end of content so far" informations at every mission. On top of that, i had a problem creating multiple saves (to have 1 for each path). Luckily so far its easy to get there again, but later on, this will be a bigger topic.
There's also the first hookup scene with Amy, as discussed above!

The mistresses do now tell you when you've reached the end of their content. Although there was a bug that stopped the second Jennifer quest from running - now fixed and links updated.

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the saves. What exactly is the issue you're facing? You should be able to create multiple saves.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
"To Do List" says I'm s'pose to call Jenifer but Contacts says I have no reason to?
Just fixed this - thread links now updated to hotfix version.

You should now be able to call Jennifer if you have the panties, which will lead you to a full second scene with her. :)

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Sorry for my English. There is a question. If you choose the path of Jennifer, she gives the task to shave the body and get panties. Shaving the body without problems, but what to do with linen? You can get it from Amy, you can buy it in the store and if you meet Jennifer in the cafeteria, she will demand that the panties be worn. And how to put on in this game what is in the backpack, how to get something from the backpack in this game, is it even possible or did the author of the game plan to perform a mysterious ritual with sacrifices for such an action?
There was a bug that was stopping the call to Jennifer from working. I've hopefully fixed it now - if you call her it should work!

The way the game works, if you buy items in store, normally when you get back to your room, they'll auto transfer from your backpack to the closet so you can wear them. But in the case of the Jennifer quest - it's set so they remain in your backpack until you call her.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I encountered a dead end :
mc can enter Amy's empty room when he is on his way to the shower wearing only a towel, but he cannot leave her room due to lack of clothes.

Some more bugs :
If you choose Jennifer :
- mc can steal panties from Amy or buy some at the mall but he cannot wear them.
- Amy's room will always be open.
- mc cannot call Jennifer. The note is the same as for the parents.
- if mc meets Heather in the cafeteria, she does not respond when talking to her. (Same in free roam mode.)

Visiting Amy with Vodka and new shirt shows options and descriptions for both the Amy event and her empty room.

Leaving the Friday Girl Games event at Simmonds Hall and going to sleep will trigger a warning if the player really wants to skip the main story line, but a bug prevents the mc from returning inside the Hall. If mc bails out, he is out.

Playing the Free Roam ends at Friday Week 4 in a dead end. Despite going to the exam at the Lecture Theatre, afterwards the time cannot be progressed to evening or next day with the hint that there is an exam. The Theatre cannot be entered again since mc already attended classes.

And some suggestions :
- Please add the ingame time of the day (day, evening) to the save game description.
- Please also change the format for the save date to something like international [year]-[month]-[day]. Writing day+month+year as one string without seperators may be misleading, eg "2122023" may mean 2nd of dec or 21st of feb 2023.
- If the player buys a unique item like a Fake ID Card, maybe remove it from the store (as long as the mc owns it) to avoid buying the item twice and to reduce time for scrolling through all items.
- Maybe allow the mc to visit both boys' and girls' bathrooms from start with consequences if mc chooses the wrong one and meets someone there.
- Best add a hint at the bus stop that a day ticket costs 5 $.
- If the mc knows that knocking on Amy's door in the evening is a bad idea, then please don't display it as an option to click on it. Instead better display a hint like "It's too late to visit Amy." I noticed that the game makes an exception if mc can complete a quest like presenting a bottle of Vodka.
- Please add the current cash value to the main phone screen so that players can see it directly instead of having to click multiple times to get the value from the detailed balance sheet.
Thanks so much for all this. Really appreciate you taking the time to play and write out such a full list, which I'll keep in mind while working on the next update for sure.

I have fixed the most severe bug immediately - which now means you can call Jennifer and continue with the second scene. :)

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Any solution to the "call Jennifer" bug so far? The game is unplayable, super buggy and grindy. Nothing to do, nothing to see. Hope to get better in the future i'll try it again. For now it is a waste of time. Sorry
Just fixed it!

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
i don't know godot but like... maybe greying out the Jennifer option while she's bugged on development? Maybe showing a text about how she's not ready yet and directing the player to Heather? Maybe removing the option to pick her completely? Anything?
This was a bug - now fixed. The whole of Jennnifer's second scene was written, implemented, ready to go. it just wasnt' triggering when you tried to call her. I've hopefully fixed it now and updated the links. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: richarddlopatin

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
The new hotfix version has a pck file of 162 MB compared to 205 MB before. Intentionally?
Yeah, the reason the file is smaller is because by the time I'd got to the Itch.io upload, I discovered that no indivdual file could be over 200MB. A lot of the early audio loops I'd put in - the shower, the quad, etc - were larger files because I wasn't really thinking about optimizing file sizes. So I went back and trimmed down some wavs, hence the smaller overall file size!

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Had a issue with saves, it only has my first save when I've done almost all the new content. Kinda annoyed me since I only closed the game to check this thread to see if I had missed any new content (did mysterious woman at the club).

Second bug was I did do the mall with Heather and the quest was still up on what I needed to do.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Had a issue with saves, it only has my first save when I've done almost all the new content. Kinda annoyed me since I only closed the game to check this thread to see if I had missed any new content (did mysterious woman at the club).

Second bug was I did do the mall with Heather and the quest was still up on what I needed to do.
Huh, honestly there should be more than one save you can access. It doesn't overwrite it. The load screen should look like this:

load_panel.png

and you can access it from the Load button at the top ...

As for the Heather mall quest, I'll take another look but it should be working and trigger the next scene once you enter Transformations, which in turn should take you back to her apartment.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
I don't think I went back to Heather's apartment after Transformations. As to the saves, I will see if I can get a bunch of saves going before I do another attempt. While having to do the grind again is annoying, the game right now is short enough not to be too bad. I've enjoyed playing so far, my one other question would be does anything happen if you hang-out with the secretary?

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
I don't think I went back to Heather's apartment after Transformations. As to the saves, I will see if I can get a bunch of saves going before I do another attempt. While having to do the grind again is annoying, the game right now is short enough not to be too bad. I've enjoyed playing so far, my one other question would be does anything happen if you hang-out with the secretary?
If we're talking about the same thing and you just bought a bra with Heather in Victoria's Secret at the mall, then yeah, by heading to Transformations the scene continues!

I'm sorry the game feels grindy right now. Eventually there'll be more stuff outside of the main quests that should hope it feel less repetitive. And yep, eventually all the main NPCs will have some extra content, including the secretary! But right now, there's nothing except a flirty line from her if you talk to her while wearing the towel.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The game actually is not grindy if you know which actions are relevant and which are not.

There is no need to go to the lecture every day after the first week since this version does not continue beyond the exam.
Lectures in the first week provide some interesting dialogs but are actually also optional.
It is important to visit the Simmonds Hall every Tuesday Night to earn money and on the first Friday Night to start the Girl Games.
Wednesday is (optional) Glory Hole Day.
The dealer is available on Friday and Saturday Night, but you only need the Fake ID if you want to do the Amy quest.

So the player at the moment can fully concentrate on the 3 story lines Heather, Jennifer and Amy and try out stuff.

Reactions: danasavage

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Just a short, flirty conversation when I played. If you do find some “content” with her let us know :)
There's a second part where you go back to her apartment, and a second conversation that triggered the sex mini game too (similar to Amy's hookup, although with different options), but it still needed so much polish that I decided to push it back to 0.5.3

Reactions: warrenitro
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes