cesc432

Sep 14, 2022
don't know if it's just on my site, but i dl the game and when I try to earn some money on the 2nd tuesday (nude modelling) the game crashes every time. So i'm not able to progress further in the Heather Route bc i can't afford a dress. Have bought the fake ID first.
Seems like a bug to me. Or am I supposed to ignore the fake ID and go for the dress first?

BgCntry89

Feb 9, 2020
I bought the dress, can't go further because it continues to say that I need to shave before going. I have shaved and it still won't let me go. I too had a problem trying to do the nude modelling job, so I tried to get the dress first.

tbsdevx

Apr 18, 2023
man one small back button to go to previous dialogue could help a lot ;_;

also a skip button, like those we have in renpy games.

Nov 29, 2020
yeah same problem ,2nd tuesday nude model job crashes the game and I can't go further than the "buy a dress and meet heather again" same "you need to shave" problem...
deleted the game

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Thanks everyone for the feedback/bug reports - I'll be uploading a hotfix version soon to address these issues. I released a test build on Patreon last week, but nobody reported any of these bugs, and even though I play tested it a bunch myself, I hope you can understand that sometimes things slip through the cracks! Please bear with me and I'll get this sorted out as soon as I can! X

tbsdevx

Apr 18, 2023
Thanks everyone for the feedback/bug reports - I'll be uploading a hotfix version soon to address these issues. I released a test build on Patreon last week, but nobody reported any of these bugs, and even though I play tested it a bunch myself, I hope you can understand that sometimes things slip through the cracks! Please bear with me and I'll get this sorted out as soon as I can! X
please give us a back button ;_;

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
please give us a back button ;_;
I'm actually sort of on that, but it's no small feat as it has to handle reverting back to whatever previous thing happened and there's a ton of inventory/quest/event logic that I have to make sure works in reverse!

Reactions: tbsdevx

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
It's a game in-dev, not final. Bugs happen. No worries. :)

Reactions: danasavage

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
I'm actually sort of on that, but it's no small feat as it has to handle reverting back to whatever previous thing happened and there's a ton of inventory/quest/event logic that I have to make sure works in reverse!
Few players realize how challenging persistence is as a game dev concept. Back buttons are great, but they're a luxury, not a given, unless an engine specifically supports it in a wide variety of game implementations. Otherwise you're practically coding the persistence logic (forwards and backwards) yourself.

Don't sweat it. The save system works great and allows for essentially back and forth, albeit with a few more clicks.

Last edited:

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Hi again all, updated the links and online version with the hotfix version, that addresses the following bugs!

- Fixed bug where art model job crashes on Week 2
- Fixed bug re: shaving/entering Heather's apartment on dress quest
- Fixed bug where chastity device is removed on clicking 'Get Naked' in closet

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Found another bug.

If the player goes into the city at night >> night club >> meets Claire >> chats her up and buys a drink >> goes home with her, then a few bugs happen.

1. She loops from her apartment's main room back to the "get in the cab and go home with her" sequence above, and then the player can enter her bedroom.

2. Her topless avatar now replaces all other NPC interactions (e.g. Kevin is now topless Claire, Secretary is now topless Claire, Alley Guy is topless Claire, etc.) EDIT: not all, Amy seems to still work.

Also, even if the player has stolen some panties and worn panties, there is no option to sell them to the Creepy Alley Guy. There may need to be a few more breadcrumbs for this side quest.

Last edited:

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Found another bug.

If the player goes into the city at night >> night club >> meets Claire >> chats her up and buys a drink >> goes home with her, then a few bugs happen.

1. She loops from her apartment's main room back to the "get in the cab and go home with her" sequence above, and then the player can enter her bedroom.

2. Her topless avatar now replaces all other NPC interactions (e.g. Kevin is now topless Claire, Secretary is now topless Claire, Alley Guy is topless Claire, etc.) EDIT: not all, Amy seems to still work.

Also, even if the player has stolen some panties and worn panties, there is no option to sell them to him. There may need to be a few more breadcrumbs for this side quest.
Okay, noted. Thank you so much. I'll make sure this is all working for the next release!

Reactions: riadhloch

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Another bug:

After the player receives the quest to get the dress, they can also go into Sephora. Upon entering Sephora they're charged for the Rainbow Makeup ($30) but all other makeup costs only $0.

Last edited:

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Another bug:

After the player receives the quest to get the dress, they can also go into Sephora. Upon entering Sephora they're charged for the Rainbow Makeup ($30) but all other makeup costs only $0.
Yes, the makeup doesn't really do anything just yet - I probably shouldn't have even implemented it in this update. But in 0.5.4 onwards you'll finally be able to present as female, and all the fun extra stuff that entails.

Reactions: riadhloch

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Yes, the makeup doesn't really do anything just yet - I probably shouldn't have even implemented it in this update. But in 0.5.4 onwards you'll finally be able to present as female, and all the fun extra stuff that entails.
The makeup persists on the player paperdoll, btw, even after the player takes it off. Even after loading a previous save before applying or even purchasing the makeup. The player paperdoll only resets after the game client is restarted.

Reactions: danasavage
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes