Unity Completed Girl Halloween [v1.42] [SRM88]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
Sooo anyone found the key for the front entrance?

" added a cutscene after the inquisitor's capture in the front of the mansion"

and this cutscene?
If you exit the mansion through the front, you can go back throught that door. The outside key opens the back door only, you need the second key in the Creepers area to enter the main mansion from there.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Yeah save or walkthrough would be a nice, especially that the game is in such a mess. I found only key to the entrance that's all. I don't know what is what and what to do. Zero game - player communication...
Edit: Updated for v1.28. This update brought 3 % more content and 50 % more cringe. It seems that dev isn't much of a big writer.

This won't be a step-by-step walkthrough for now but a list of scenes to obtain. I hope it's still a bit useful. Also I can't share a full save because the game seems to forget some scenes that you have already encountered. Feel free to correct me if you find mistakes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all I found for now. Hope this is kinda useful.

Last edited:

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
Edit: Updated for v1.28. This update brought 3 % more content and 50 % more cringe. It seems that dev isn't much of a big writer.

This won't be a step-by-step walkthrough for now but a list of scenes to obtain. I hope it's still a bit useful. Also I can't share a full save because the game seems to forget some scenes that you have already encountered. Feel free to correct me if you find mistakes.

If you summon the clown with the Jack-in-the-box item and do not interact with him, when evil time comes he will track you down for another scene. Also for the morror i did not gt any interaction durring evil time only have a scene when normal, I want to know what the stocks are for in the next room though (next to the bathroom/mirror room)

Reactions: Onkin

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
If you summon the clown with the Jack-in-the-box item and do not interact with him, when evil time comes he will track you down for another scene. Also for the morror i did not gt any interaction durring evil time only have a scene when normal, I want to know what the stocks are for in the next room though (next to the bathroom/mirror room)
Thanks, you're right about the clown. I also didn't find any use for the lipstick yet.

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
I think the lipstick was used on the mirror. Has to be done during the dark time.
The letters state you ned the lipstick to draw the ladder under the symbol using lipstick as a tool. It is used to exercise the sadist (summoned with tape into the TV) in the basement, the item you can pick up in the basement (hand mirror) is used to exercise the clown. the candles are used to summon the witch, but i think you can exercise her with no other items.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017

where is this mini basement? Is it the basement where ugly grandpa is? I see a doorway to another basement but there's a shelf blocking it.

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
where is this mini basement? Is it the basement where ugly grandpa is? I see a doorway to another basement but there's a shelf blocking it.
once you get the scene with the guy in the basement and you get out of the floor there is a new door to open in the next room with 3 doors in there. Activate the switches and the new scene will play.

mehidontknow

Mar 27, 2018
does anyone have a ducplicate or file save, or whatever complete version that i can use??? this game has been more efoort than its worth at the moment

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
does anyone have a ducplicate or file save, or whatever complete version that i can use??? this game has been more efoort than its worth at the moment
there is no save file unfortunately, to unlock gallery scenes just run fast, its what i did. I did the exercise quest first to get the good ending, then idle ending, then started to get caught or appease the ghosts. but the gallery is kinda bugged because some scenes will not show even after you unlock them.

Oct 12, 2018
there is no save file unfortunately, to unlock gallery scenes just run fast, its what i did. I did the exercise quest first to get the good ending, then idle ending, then started to get caught or appease the ghosts. but the gallery is kinda bugged because some scenes will not show even after you unlock them.
Is the good ending even a sex scene? is the idle scene even animated? I really hope theres gonna be a dedicated bad ending for vigor, wanna see what he does to the mc lmao

mehidontknow

Mar 27, 2018
can someone provide a screenshot where this mini basment entrance is??? because i cant seem to understand the differnece between ugky grampa in basment with the odd limb gimp and this apparent sadist???? and also provide the exact location where i need to put cnadles please???

Oct 12, 2018
can someone provide a screenshot where this mini basment entrance is??? because i cant seem to understand the differnece between ugky grampa in basment with the odd limb gimp and this apparent sadist???? and also provide the exact location where i need to put cnadles please???

Sadist :go through the main door, go left, go up, then go right, then go right downstairs, open the closet, takethe tape, go back up, go to the other side(from main entrance right), go all the way up, put it in, now go back where you found tape, go left, theres a door and another door behind it, thats the sadist.

candles between the mirror and the couch, just press i, press candles

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
First you need to grab the key from grampa to access the main and big part of the building. Then you can follow the orders from the post above

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes