"F" - to pay respect.
Do i GOTTA use the keyboard to move?

If so, not for me.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is there any sexual content in this game? If not, is it planned? There is a suspicous lag of tags like "vaginal/anal/oral sex" or even "masturbation".

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
Is there any sexual content in this game? If not, is it planned? There is a suspicous lag of tags like "vaginal/anal/oral sex" or even "masturbation".
Yeah there is, but its pretty shit not going to lie. There are about 5 ghosts you can have sex with, 3 of the 5 ghosts have two animations each, and the other two (scarecrow and the big dude that follows you around) have one each. 2 of the endings feature some sex animations IIRC.

forfun3

Jan 23, 2018
I'm missing queen of spades capture scene and backdoor basement dude second scene. Any clues? Also whats the use of green half broken mirror (or whatever it is)?

Reactions: kunkunman3000
D

Deleted member 744805

Hi All!
Could you help me, how to use anything in the inventory? Cuz it doesn't work for me at all. I've tried more keys on the keyboard, but nothing. Please help me, thanks

msz

Oct 16, 2019
Searching Patreons to pay for my quest of finishing the tutorial of learning 3D engines and creating games.

Oct 12, 2018
Sooo anyone found the key for the front entrance?

" added a cutscene after the inquisitor's capture in the front of the mansion"

and this cutscene?

Last edited:

spaiker142

Oct 5, 2019
here you urgently need to add sex with monsters and the monsters themselves for more, screamers and so on, damn this game disappears

bengarrison

Feb 16, 2020
can someone post a save with all scenes unlocked, or a registry to unlock them or something? i really cant be bothered to try and find all the scenes in this janky ass mess of a game

sonic2541

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah save or walkthrough would be a nice, especially that the game is in such a mess. I found only key to the entrance that's all. I don't know what is what and what to do. Zero game - player communication...

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes