Unity Completed Girl Halloween [v1.42] [SRM88]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
I never thought having a crosshair app on my PC would come in handy for a game like this, but here we are.
Has anyone made progress with anything on this game? I've searched the entire yard and most of the house and the only thing that's happened is the dude in the cloak showing up. Hilariously, every time he spawns in the house he spawns behind a locked door.

gonfreaks

Sep 10, 2018
This game horror tagged by mistake.For horror here not so much to take.Here we have horrible game,not horror,and i can explain why.Controlling this mc can really make you cry.The ghosts and screamers can make you shittin bricks?The rolling buffet doors and blind hit box can teach them some of tricks!One evil guy run in the night to caught you with no sound? Hold on a minute and he's gone and there is no one around!The key is here,the door is near,its simple to interact?you dont to blame,you cant the aim like in around a fact.You want a plot?you better not,cause all the the things you'll found:a toilet paper,useless keys and horny dude around.So play this game, is what we gain, is horror or is not?I cant jerk off on this kind of stuff,so terrible is my vote

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is the girl name is "halloween" ?

why its not "girl's halloween" instead ?

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
Hi guys! How to open the damn front door? There is a key, but writes that it is not. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

D

Deleted member 1231562

the game is way too dark and I also figured out if you just hold down C for crouch you can skip alot of stuff, got to the clown but couldn't figure out how to get to other rooms. I would def say turn up the contrast a little bit and try to fix the issue of the mouse leaving the screen when you have 2 monitors.
where did you find the key? im searching everywhere and its not showing up

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
As a disclaimer: I normally do not make fun of people for making grammar mistakes. Since I myself have a shitty grammar.

But this...What in the heavens did I read?

Also, I haven't come very far and I have relatively no idea what my main goal is. Apparently you are to banish 3 ghosts residing in that house. There are notes scattered around the house that you have to find in order to know what you have to do, and how to complete them. But in all honesty the movement just kills it, as well as the system that is: "Activity of ghosts"
I guess a ghost is active when you hear it scream, and then...I dunno. Not sure if hiding works or if you have to stay still for a while for the ghost to go away. Running away is useless, stamina is lower than a level 1 Dark soul character.

I guess the most what you can do before actually beating the game (and loosing a couple braincells if you wish to) is just run around, let yourself get caught, and enjoy the naughty scenes. There are some, just very low quality.

Last edited:

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Is there anything to see here other than the fucking machine?
So far I got a clown fucks character with 2 dildo's, and a jealous ghost grill that fucks character with her leg. Looking for the third. But seems like I am too stupid to find it.

EDIT: Does anyone have an idea on what to do with the lipstick? I read that you have to draw stuff on some mirror. But I just can't find the mirror I can use it on...

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017
I think this is the buggiest title I have played on this entire forum yet. Strongly recommend to wait until it has been fixed up more.

The dev needs to either make the selection area much much much bigger (it should be everything in the entire screen in front of you) or needs to add a crosshair. I got the key and couldn't unlock any doors, you get stuck walking around and only sprint gets you unstuck but that is very short and stamina takes ages to refill. Very frustrating when sprint is the only way you actually can move without getting stuck on invisible objects.

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
what to do with the scarecrow and how to open the door inside the mansion which is on the second floor where you need a key and a door in the backyard?

If anyone is interested, I found the key on the stone in the backyard, then I found candles on the second floor, somewhere in the lockers on the right and used them near the mirror, which is on the second floor on the left where the bathroom is, there will be a door with a mirror, then a scene with a woman, then I somewhere found a cassette (I don’t remember where already) and used it like 3 floors to the right, near the TV, then I went left to the 2nd floor and went down to the torture office there, people were waiting for me, and then a scene with him (or exorcism), on the 2nd floor in the clown’s room take the box and click on the inventory I,click on the box, the clown will come running to you.
That`s all what i found for now.I don`t know what to do with salt

sorry for my english

Edit:need to wait or what i don`t know with scarecrow,then he starts to crawl to you,when he disappears from the cross

Last edited:

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
Hey guys! How did you open the front door? Why can no one answer this question?
The key is in the back of the house. You have to... slowly.. walk back there to the back corner, get the key, then slowly circle back around to the front of the house to get in.

But for real, this game isn't bad. It's painful. The character controls are dome of the worst that I've used. You move painfully slow, except when you can run, for about two seconds, and good luck picking ANYTHING up. I spent almost five minutes just trying to pick up that piece of paper by the front door. I hate to shit on someone's game this much, but oh my god, this was one of the more infuriating things I've come across on this site.

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
Slowly you say ... I found a key for a long time and I also understand how to pickup objects. But the door still doesn’t open. Now I’ll try to do this slowly if there is a condition in this.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes