Unity Completed Girl Halloween [v1.42] [SRM88]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
Slowly you say ... I found a key for a long time and I also understand how to pickup objects. But the door still doesn’t open. Now I’ll try to do this slowly if there is a condition in this.
I mean slowly as an insult to the game. Are you trying the door closest to you? Because you have to go allllllll the way back around to the front, where the car dropped you off. That's the door that opens with the key.

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
Ok, so I've played the original game that this is based off, which is DECENT. This game, however, for being a version 1.22, sure feels like it's a god damn version 0.01022 because holy shit is it clunky, slow, and somewhat of a chore to play. The visuals are pretty nice, and that's all the game has going for it.

Developer needs to:

1) unfuck the clunkyness of the game. Add a crosshair or at least a bigger invisible target reticule, that highlights the item that can be manipulated in the game kinda like what Fable or other GOOD games do.
2) The world design needs some work, especially for a chase scenario game in a 3D. You can take notes from the recent ResidentEvil remake games. Make almost all the hallways loop, with only a few dead ends. The hallways could be a little bit wider too to facilitate some brave circle arounds.
3) Get the girl one of those asthma respirator things cause holy fuck she's out of breath with like 4 steps of running.
4) Stealth mechanic that actually works.
5) maybe a flashlight. In the original game there was a spooky lantern that could be found.

The adult content I saw, was okay. The lighting and camera could use some work. Also, bit of a bug, but if you're caught while crouching, it fucks up the entire scene.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
It's entirely possible to get locked out of the manor even with the key. In the picture I have two keys and two notes about the key and the note from inside the first floor of the manor. I left because the doom timer pentagram was on and figuring that leaving the zone was the best way to avoid the spooky ghosts and found myself locked out. It seems that it's possible for the game to forget that the player has the key to open the door. There are multiple locked doors in the manor and if this is a problem with the front door then what's to say this won't happen in the later doors after an hour or more of play time. Remember that this game has no save system. If you meet an un-openable door then you're screwed. I had to use a hud overlay to semi-reliably pick things up but the mouse pointer is always on the screen.

Ssnake2

Jun 2, 2018
-I found the scene with the scarecrow. After having find the key behind the house wait the "evil time" and approach the cross of the empty scarecrow. he comes out from underground and catches you.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I can see from the screenshots that you might be able to pick a outfit to wear can you pick other things as well like breast size?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The scenes are aite, but the lighting is SO SHIT that you cant see anything so its pretty much useless that they are good.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
I remember playing a polished 2D sidescroller on Steam that was very similar to this. You played as a slut who inherited a spooky mansion, and you had the choice of embracing or evicting the ghosts and demons within the house, but you had to avoid the Inquisitor at all costs, who would appear 'Mr. X' style at random and teleport you to another room for BDSM-style 'interrogations'. Get caught by him too many times and it was game over. The same thing happens here. The 2D game also featured a scarecrow that was apparently an ally, but if you turned your back to him he'd rape you. There's a note in the foyer of the mansion that warns you of the same character in this; I read the note, but don't remember seeing him in the backyard.

The 3D environment looks nice. Good atmosphere, the slut is dressed like a slut and walks (well, struts or saunters, I guess) like a slut; when she's caught by the Inquisitor she moans like a slut. If you dig sluts with giant tits and a short skirt/changeable outfit... well, find the original 2D game. It's right up your alley. This game, despite how pretty it is, is not ready for Early Access.

The character is so hard to control, and so God-awfully, painfully slow, that a lot people probably won't make it into the mansion in this early build. Not only does she control like a drunken tank moving at a turtle's pace, but picking things up and interacting with shit in the environment is very, very difficult. Not only does the player model have to be in a specific space, your camera must be at a specific angle relative to that space. If you want an example, near the entrance, to the left of the front doorway, there's a rock with a letter on it. Try picking up the letter.

Around back, on the other side of the gazebo, there's another letter and the key to the front door. Good luck with that as well. Once you get inside, you'll find a great many cupboards you can open if only you could find that right angle to stand at, and for the camera to be at. And above those cupboards there could be notes, so take care not to accidentally open and close the cupboards while trying to grab the notes.

It's too much of a hassle to put up with right now. There is some BDSM sexplay in the game; at least one scene, as I was caught twice by the Inquisitor (not only is she slow, but her stamina when running lasts under a second and takes about four seconds to rebuild). The sex scene features nudity and penetration by giant dildo; I refuse to suggest the tag 'rape' should be added as the MC is quite clearly enjoying herself, but there should be tags for 'BDSM', 'vaginal', 'nudity', and probably 'torture' and 'male domination'. If the Scarecrow is actually in the game maybe 'rape' should be added, I don't know. Someone else will have to find that out.

I'm done until there's more work put into this. I really do like the environments and premise, though.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
The tags don't make much sense, strategy and fantasy? I agree the tags need to be redone and there definitely needs more work done to get this to a playable state.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alleyway

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
Hi, i've searched everywhere, but didn't find anything...
but it's hard to find them
Can anyone help me find some Key

Ssnake2

Jun 2, 2018
It seems important to read all the notes to trigger the scenes and even for enter in the house.

The key to the entrance is behind the mansion, at the far right on a rock.
inside the house there is another closed door on the second floor of the left wing but I don't know where is the key.

list of scene I found:
- one for the scarecrow : just wait for the evil time and approach the cross (behind the house at left)
- the woman in the mirror (2nd floor left wing): need to use candles(2nd floor right wing last drawer of a cupboards)
in front of the mirror. go in the evil time for the catch scene.
-the clown, need to use the box (2nd floor right wing) and the toys (in the basement) go in the evil time for the catch scene.
-the saddist in the basement: need to use the cassette(room before the basement in the furniture) on the TV (3rd floor right wing) and return in the basement
for the option exorcise him you need the salt (to the left of the entry in the cabinet, it looks like a green card).go in the evil time for the catch scene.

ending:
-catch 5 times by the man with the lantern or 3 time by the ghost - Asylium sex ending
-wait 15 min in front of the gate at the begin of the game (don't move) solo sex ending
-exorcise the 3 "ghost" (women in the mirror,clown and saddist) need to go only on the calm time. true ending (No sex.. sniff)

sry for my english.

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I had that happen in this person's other game. The other game is very similar even though it's a different genre. Esc key does nothing, no reticle, ugly bare bones UI, and no saves, but that game mostly functions even though the fighting mechanic seems to be missing things like blocking or parrying and dodging unless I don't know the controls. He only makes 23 dollars on patreon right now so I'm impressed that they're still doing it.

SV_PO

Apr 12, 2020
How do you unlock a door a key?

How to enter the mansion? I found the key to the front doors but I still can't open them.

Last edited:

Ssnake2

Jun 2, 2018
Thanks to Gulston for the clues. It was long and difficult, and I relaunched the game many times. I had the door bug twice. it happened to me when I go to the key without reading the notes

this game has potential. but it's like an alpha. there is still a lot of work to improve.
if we could merge this idea with BIOASSHARD arena its would be awesome.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
It's a bug. The only option is to restart. I'm surprised Ssnake2 got as far as he did.
Agreed. I can't imagine the willpower it took to manage to see that much of the game in its current state. Kudos to Ssnake2 and also to the dev for having put that much material into the game already. Now if he could just work on the movement and item acquisition.

Oct 12, 2018
how to solve key bug:
Pick up note first, read it , all of them in order, 2nd, then pick up the key.
If you wanna make sure you are 1 00% save, go to the closed door before going into the garden

After picking up the note plus the key, do not pick up any other note(best to just pick everything up in order

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes