Unity Completed Girl Halloween [v1.42] [SRM88]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
Is the good ending even a sex scene? is the idle scene even animated? I really hope theres gonna be a dedicated bad ending for vigor, wanna see what he does to the mc lmao
good ending is you as a hunter simple repeating scene nothing great. Waiting 15 minutes without moving (yeah a long time just stand there maybe get up and have a smoke and a coffee) will have the ending with you as a cam girl, pretty decent of a scene.
Last ending is you in the asylum (appease the ghosts or caught too many times) Ghosts: clown, queen and Sadist. Caught repeatable are the scare crow, creeper and inquisitor, but caught 3 times is the same no matter the choice or order.
New Vigor scene is not an ending and probably will not be able to trigger one (semi spoiler) you will find out

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
good ending is you as a hunter simple repeating scene nothing great. Waiting 15 minutes without moving (yeah a long time just stand there maybe get up and have a smoke and a coffee) will have the ending with you as a cam girl, pretty decent of a scene.
Last ending is you in the asylum (appease the ghosts or caught too many times) Ghosts: clown, queen and Sadist. Caught repeatable are the scare crow, creeper and inquisitor, but caught 3 times is the same no matter the choice or order.
New Vigor scene is not an ending and probably will not be able to trigger one (semi spoiler) you will find out

Oh i know that end of the vigor scene, i just ment that more as an id like to have a way to fuck that up and have a specific bad ending for him, or maybe for the cripple,something like that.

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
where is this mini basement? Is it the basement where ugly grandpa is? I see a doorway to another basement but there's a shelf blocking it.
that area with the shelf blocking the stairway is how you get the second inquisitor scene and he puts you in bondage, going into the mansion removes the new outfit. the first basement where "grandpa" is, is the new added scene after you get caught by him and go into a newly opened room with 3 cells and a gimp in one of them

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
Oh i know that end of the vigor scene, i just ment that more as an id like to have a way to fuck that up and have a specific bad ending for him, or maybe for the cripple,something like that.
yeah with multiple end paths it could be cool ending up as his slave maybe

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
1) Not investing in Amazon in the early 2000s
2)The first time I introduced myself to my ex
3) Thinking this game would be slightly playable after a year

3 of the biggest mistakes I've made.

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018
How do you get the second one for the clown, sadist and vigor?
clown and sadist - summon him and interact to appease for one sceen, summon and wait for witching hour they will track you and give another scene.
Vigor - get caught for one scene, and after caught go into new room for second scene with new gimp character and vigor

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019

In this version, the sadist quest has been changed (expanded), including its appearance depending on the current time period, cutscenes have been added, in the next version I plan to finish what I planned with this quest. The changes also affected the scene with the scarecrow.

Sonic16

Apr 24, 2021
3 ending scenes
Scarecrow: 1
Inquisitor: 2
Vigor: 2
Queen (mirror woman): 1
Clown: 2
Sadist: 2
is all i have found
Mirror woman (Queen of Spades) has 2 scenes :
She catches you during the wolf hour : Anal fist while the character is in stocks.
When you summon her using candles: Vaginal foot insertion.
To make her spawn (usualy she spawns in the left wing corridor and not in the rooms). I believe you need to light up the candles and not to interact with the mirror. Then, stay away for the left wing and come back there during the wolf hour. You might need to pickup lipstick and maybe some spells for this to happen.

For me these two femdom/lesdom scenes are the best. The dev should do more of these instead of ugly monsters.

I can provide a patch (a file to replace in your game folder) to have whole gallery unlocked for versions 1.29, 1.30 or 1.31.

Reactions: Xer042 and jttth
Oct 15, 2019
She catches you during the wolf hour : Anal fist while the character is in stocks.
To make her spawn (usualy she spawns in the left wing corridor and not in the rooms). I believe you need to light up the candles and not to interact with the mirror. Then, stay away for the left wing and come back there during the wolf hour. You might need to pickup lipstick and maybe some spells for this to happen.

For me these two femdom/lesdom scenes are the best. The dev should do more of these instead of ugly monsters.

I can provide a patch (a file to replace in your game folder) to have whole gallery unlocked for versions 1.29, 1.30 or 1.31.
yes pls, provide a patch :D

Xer042

Oct 11, 2018

If you could that would be nice since my game seems to get stuck in scenes and some options are broken

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019

This version adds the ability to call the sadist in a second way, which did not work in the previous version, as well as a script branch when called during the "hour of the wolf"action.

Hello everyone!
In this version, the changes affected the quest with a clown in part of the first room of 2 or 3 (I haven't decided yet) and the consequences of a "bad" scenario in the first clown room. The level of the mental hospital is presented in the form of an alpha version. There is no way out of it, but you can watch 4 scenes of the game character's interaction with the NPCs. So far, they are implemented in the form of a demonstration, with an unfinished text and no cut scenes. The level of the mental hospital itself is also not yet fully completed. There is also no animation with an aggressive orderly yet (if you catch him, you will have to start from the beginning).
I also corrected the animation of walking and running in the game character. Of the bugs of the previous version, I fixed only the ability to read notes in the main part of the mansion.

Reactions: Anastasia Lanycia
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes