moDo

Oct 9, 2017
Current version is buggy as hell. Even with all "unofficial fixes" you can't proceed game.
All you can do is just roam around house and get +17$ every day and help with homework. Everything else is bugged out.

kav33

Jan 15, 2020
What a shit game, 10 errors already in less than 10 minutes, just clicking on things I'm supposed to click on lol

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Ho dare this Dev release an Alpha game and called it Beta this games has way to many bugs to be considered Beta it's in an Alpha state dont believe the OP.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I the snooper but she does not masturbate just undressing and clicking on the white sqaures does nothing, I did the twice
My reply assumed you had already left the erotic book on her dresser. (which triggers Lola's later masturbation scene) If you haven't done this yet, search this thread for the steps to be taken...

Reactions: Yogi8156
May 21, 2017
How to open basement???
Where is the key?
After a day or 2 of meeting the doctor in Vanessa's house. After meeting the doctor keep talking to Vanessa and ask if she needs help. In one of those days she'll ask you to kill the rats in the basement and give you a key. Order the Rat killer spray from the shop using the phone. Then kill the 20 rats or use the Skip button in the top Left corner of the minigame. Then go closer to the shelf in the basement and collect the Laptop charger. PS: the password for the Laptop is 'Vanessa' (Or whatever Name you've given the MILF in the game). Once this is done, first get the Lust points meter to 30 and then Use the phone again to msg the Doctor that your ready. Next day when the doctor comes in the deamon and angel Hipnotize the doctor, which lasts for only 15 mins. Make the Doctor follow you, then go to the basement. As quickly as possible tell her to take off her shirt and then tell her to get on her knees. Then ask her to remove your pants and then suck your dick. Cum inside her mouth at the end and then the doctor will be on your side.

May 21, 2017
The problem for me is I have more than enough cash (Cause of the RenPY save editor i have) but i cant give it to Mia. So how do i give it to her and proceed with the story for her? PS: hey dev in the 6.0.1 when we look at the photo in Vanessa's room and talk to the blond in the house we get a rendering error and are unable to get further dialogues.

Reactions: frethed

orangutaint

Jun 29, 2018
The problem for me is I have more than enough cash (Cause of the RenPY save editor i have) but i cant give it to Mia. So how do i give it to her and proceed with the story for her? PS: hey dev in the 6.0.1 when we look at the photo in Vanessa's room and talk to the blond in the house we get a rendering error and are unable to get further dialogues.
The same error has been reported over and over and never gets fixed.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes