lollo88

Jan 11, 2020
The game still contains numerous bugs. I tried it and it is so indeed. At almost every point I click, there is always that 'traceback.txt' screen. And honestly it is not a good thing. It has interesting ideas in itself, but this buggy cannot be played.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Girl House v0.6.03 can somebody say anything about the vanished Gallery pic (3-1)? In the version before 0.6.01 you can unlock 2 gallery pics now only 1 why (2-9 & 3-1)? The last is vanished (3-1).

thugdogg

Jul 10, 2019
разработчик говорил что начал работать над этой игрой с момента выпуска финала my cute roommate вышла она 8 ноября итог за 3 месяца из нового добавили сцены подглядывания в душе и комнатах также blowjob лолы и миллион багов и это всё? за 3 месяца? это обновление сырым говном сложно назвать. что делал разработчик целых 3 месяца с вычетом праздников непонятно. такое обновление можно сделать максимум за месяц, и то для того что выпустили 2 недели это потолок, а деньги на patreon стабильно снимаются раз в месяц ,минимально 1$ с каждого максимум 40$ у него 845 покровителей, по итогу за эту халтуру по минимуму он получил 2535$ это пиздец. такой продукт хотя это продуктом сложно назвать, нельзя выпускать а уж тем более поддерживать, вы можете подумать, ну подумаешь 1$ в месяц пустяки сойдёт, но здесь нужно смотреть в общем на ситуацию и общую сумму а она не большая конечно но и не малая. ответсвенность должна быть какая-то за выпуск обновлений ведь по факту он кинул покровителей на 2500$ и выставил их дураками, так как за такое отдаст деньги только дурак. но ведь жалко игру а особенно людей которые поверили в будущее игры от этого разработчика, модели хорошие красивые, задумка интересная, стабильно выпускай обновления раз в месяц с хорошим наполнением и будет расти количество покровителей, следовательно и деньги, но нет разработчик раздолбай, извините конечно, но это так, по факту проделанной работы и сроке выпуска обновления, разочаровывает нас всё больше выпуская такое.

the developer said that he began to work on this game from the moment the final was released. my cute roommate came out on November 8th, the result for 3 months from the new added peeping scenes in the shower and rooms also blowjob lola and a million bugs and is that all? in 3 months? It's hard to call this update raw shit. what the developer did for the whole 3 months with the deduction of holidays is unclear.
such an update can be done in a maximum of a month, and then for releasing 2 weeks it’s the ceiling, and money for patreon is stably withdrawn once a month, at least $ 1 from each maximum of $ 40 he has 845 patrons, as a result he’s minimum for this hack got $ 2535 that's fucked up. such a product, although it is difficult to call it a product, you can’t release it, much less support it, you might think, well, you’ll think $ 1 a month will come off, but here you need to look at the situation in general and the total amount, but it’s not big, but not small either.
the responsibility should be some kind of release of updates because in fact he threw back the patrons for $ 2500 and made them fools, since only a fool would give money for that. but it’s a pity the game, and especially the people who believed in the future of the game from this developer, the models are good beautiful, the idea is interesting, keep releasing updates once a month with good content and the number of patrons will increase, hence money, but no developer gouging, sorry of course but this is so, in fact of the work done and the release date of the update, it disappoints us more and more by releasing this.

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
I can't see the phone icon.I found and used it already but suddenly dissapeared and i can't use it now.Can someone help?Also I can't talk to vicky.This is the vicky's error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
```

Last edited:

Spirit3d

Jul 8, 2019
How to get second blowjob photo?
pls give any hints
Update I complete game for 0.6.03 exb
now waiting for 0.6.04 :D

Last edited:
Reactions: jimmyxD

inno3d

Aug 12, 2017
Perche non viene detto che e anche in italiano ?

Why isn't it said that it is also in Italian?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
This was a great game. But I struggle to find the new real content here and its "end". Same with Milfy City, when a release comes out I am unsure when it is "done" and waste too much time repeating the same grindy crap to get one or two tiny bits of new content (and usually just delete it). Do not get me wrong, this was one of my fav games (and I hate tattoos on models) BUT this last update was seemingly devoid of new, quality content and the interface was both confusing and odd. My game seemed to have an "editor" mode inlayed into it where I could make as much money as I wanted or play any dream sequence I wanted. Is that everyone or did the latest MAC version get some weird bonus version of the build?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes