May 21, 2017
You can open console with Unren. Then open console en type "call money ($$$$)" $$$$=the amount of money you want.

So please correct me if I'm wrong, but Vanessa visiting you in the shower and her jerking you off in the bedroom are removed from this version, right?
I'm not using Console for money. I have a RenPY save editor for that. I need it for the Sex energy 'He.sex_points' and for MC strength 'str' (To win the 1 on 1 fight) When the doctor appears and then asks the MC to msg her all i had to do is open console type 'He.sex_points' and then msg the doc.

May 21, 2017
You can open console with Unren. Then open console en type "call money ($$$$)" $$$$=the amount of money you want.

So please correct me if I'm wrong, but Vanessa visiting you in the shower and her jerking you off in the bedroom are removed from this version, right?
Nope. When Vanessa applies lotion at 20:00 make sure to first click on her right boob and then left boob on the bra. MC will get a Hard on, then move her hand to MC's dick and click on 'My dick Hurts too'. She'll massage the dick and get 1 slut point. Then next time your shower she'll com into the bathroom to apply lotion directly on the dick.

For Lola's handjob scene you need to help out Mia first. Then after she leaves you hanging with a Hardon you'll get 1 options. 'Jerk off chat' or leave. Click on jerk off and then Lola enters Mia's room. Talk to her about MC's cock without hiding it and then she'll get curious. Tell her to 'Pet it' and then when she says you can pet it yourself click on 'It gets more stressed' she'll jerk the MC off.

Reactions: bodyharvest

omom4

Jul 10, 2017
what to do is locked? and I want to get in to get the battery of the laptop
someone can to help me with that?
I start over bc my old saves I want to use with my old saves but it doesn't working
if someone can to help me I'll be very happy bc I like this game but I cant to continue this game bc the door are locked and I cant use my old saves.....

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
Please read the posts before ask any questions. There are a lot of members asking same questions (answered several times), several times.

We are having difficulties to follow new posts due to this mess.

Thanks for understanding (I hope).

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
Solutions for common problems:

1- There are a lot of bugs ===> DON'T PLAY

2- How can I enter basement ==> READ POST CAREFULLY, IT WAS ANSWERED

3- How can I make Lola 2nd BJ ==> READ POST CAREFULLY, IT WAS ANSWERED.

4- I can not talk with blonde ==> THERE IS A WORKING FIX IN THE POSTS, FIND AND USE IT

5- Walkthrough link is broken ==> YES WE ALL KNOW, THERE IS NO SOLUTION YET.

Good Luck

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Solutions for common problems:

1- There are a lot of bugs ===> DON'T PLAY

2- How can I enter basement ==> READ POST CAREFULLY, IT WAS ANSWERED

3- How can I make Lola 2nd BJ ==> READ POST CAREFULLY, IT WAS ANSWERED.

4- I can not talk with blonde ==> THERE IS A WORKING FIX IN THE POSTS, FIND AND USE IT

5- Walkthrough link is broken ==> YES WE ALL KNOW, THERE IS NO SOLUTION YET.

Good Luck
1st solution (y)

Reactions: Ara-sH

vigeza

Nov 13, 2019
Somebody help me please!
When i want to start the game with loading game(because the previos version GirlHouse-0.5.04ex-win i finiSHt)the game have the following error message.
Somebody help me in this,what's the solution to start with loaded files:

Reactions: stal1234

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
READ POST CAREFULLY, IT WAS ANSWERED

You Can't Use Old Saves, Restart the game

Somebody help me please!
When i want to start the game with loading game(because the previos version GirlHouse-0.5.04ex-win i finiSHt)the game have the following error message.

May 21, 2017
Somebody help me please!
Thats cause most functions have been changed. and there are new features integrated in different parts of the game in the current version. Using a very old save tends to corrupt those functions as you would have passed the area where those functions are supposed to trigger. This is why the Devs mention to start a new playthrough after every 10 build versions or so.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes