omom4

Jul 10, 2017
what to do is locked? and I want to get in to get the battery of the laptop
someone can to help me with that?
I start over bc my old saves I want to use with my old saves but it doesn't working
if someone can to help me I'll be very happy bc I like this game but I cant to continue this game bc the door are locked and I cant use my old saves.....

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
Solutions for common problems:

1- There are a lot of bugs ===> DON'T PLAY

2- How can I enter basement ==> READ POST CAREFULLY, IT WAS ANSWERED

3- How can I make Lola 2nd BJ ==> READ POST CAREFULLY, IT WAS ANSWERED.

4- I can not talk with blonde ==> THERE IS A WORKING FIX IN THE POSTS, FIND AND USE IT

5- Walkthrough link is broken ==> YES WE ALL KNOW, THERE IS NO SOLUTION YET.

Good Luck
3- How can I make Lola 2nd BJ ==> READ POST CAREFULLY, IT WAS ANSWERED
where is the answer

Reactions: DarkwingDuck1

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Please read the posts before ask any questions. There are a lot of members asking same questions (answered several times), several times.

We are having difficulties to follow new posts due to this mess.

Thanks for understanding (I hope).
It's a lost battle, morons don't read previous posts, nor do they use the search function, they poop their post hoping for a dick holder to answer them.
Hey, good luck anyway.

May 21, 2017
After the first meeting with the doctor in Vanessa's home keep asking Vanessa if she needs help with anything. In 1 or 2 days after she will ask you to kill the rats in the basement and then give you the key to the basement. Use the key from inventory and then click on the door in the 1st floor hall. The basement is now open.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Somebody help me please!
When i want to start the game with loading game(because the previos version GirlHouse-0.5.04ex-win i finiSHt)the game have the following error message.
Somebody help me in this,what's the solution to start with loaded files:
Old saves dont work.....start again

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Old saves dont work.....start again
i start this game from beginning play only from this new update ! i have 20 saves and when i want to load one of that saves game load who know what and where ! can`t load my saves and play game !!!

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
i start this game from beginning play only from this new update ! i have 20 saves and when i want to load one of that saves game load who know what and where ! can`t load my saves and play game !!!
When loading black screen ... true .... then ... right mouse button Main menu .... Load

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
When loading black screen ... true .... then ... right mouse button Main menu .... Load
the game looks good, bugs are the problem, how did u know that he didnt fix anything, did u try 6.04 yet?
if would not be so lazy after all, and just gone back some pages u would have the answer.
yes i played the last updates... and yes in each update was the same bugs who are a major game breaking bug because u could not progress in the game. it is embarassing that he did not fix anything at all, and still just puts out the next version, without to solve the bugs.
even someone who is NOT related to the game, put out fixes for bugs we posted from his work place.....
and the dev dosent have time to test his owen game and fix something ?

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I know your standard reply "someone already asked" Well I searched for it and found nothing. So How Do I Wait For The Nurse????? I explored the first day, beat up the criminal. Had dinner. Took a shower got jerked off in bed and the shower and no nurse. It is now day 3!!!!

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
A walkthru would help.... and where the hell do you meet the doctor? What time? How do you get the battery for the laptop?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes