Crippy

May 28, 2018
Trying to determine if I am trapped in the "Endless Timewarp of Grinding." I am on Day 16, max'd out Vanessa and Lola hearts, found the laptop, feather, mask, screwdriver, 15 "Boner" points and got $255 so far helping in the kitchen. Vanessa does show up at 2000 for leg rubbing, but other than that - NOTHING :(

No doctor visit or key to basement. Any hints on what I need to do to progress would be appreciated.

Risael

May 14, 2017
Trying to determine if I am trapped in the "Endless Timewarp of Grinding." I am on Day 16, max'd out Vanessa and Lola hearts, found the laptop, feather, mask, screwdriver, 15 "Boner" points and got $255 so far helping in the kitchen. Vanessa does show up at 2000 for leg rubbing, but other than that - NOTHING :(

No doctor visit or key to basement. Any hints on what I need to do to progress would be appreciated.
Try catching Mia changing her clothes in the morning that should help you a lot.

EDIT: First you need to pay Mia 50$ for showing you her tits, only then you can actually catch her changing clothes.

Last edited:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
thanks for the nice answer but i find 2-5 pages back no complete solution
sorry, it was not personal ..but it definatly sucks.. wen u can read every page the same questions, even if they got answered alrady... i bet right now.. when answer hee now again.. 2 pages further later, i will read the same questions again

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Try catching Mia changing her clothes in the morning that should help you a lot.
Thanks for the hint. Is there any particular time frame. I tried every 5 seconds and then her door went from being locked to her being dressed and laying on the bed. But will keep trying for a few days.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Just use . The save location is, as always under AppData/Roaming/Renpy/Game....

I use this as well thought the code fro the saves is odd. What is the line for money I only see "credits" and when that is changed my money does not increase.

Risael

May 14, 2017
Thanks for the hint. Is there any particular time frame. I tried every 5 seconds and then her door went from being locked to her being dressed and laying on the bed. But will keep trying for a few days.
First pay Mia for showing you her tits (it should be like 30 or 50$) and then go to her room at 7:30.

Reactions: Crippy

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So, to answer questions about Lola and the upgraded snooper, I found code that seems to do the action of recording (label peeping_minigame_lts_record or peeping_minigame_lts_record_show), and there's a scene where the MC confronts her with the recording (label lts_room.i_saw_you). Unfortunately, nothing seems to call the action to perform the recording and set the flags.has('seen_lts_masturbate'). I don't have v0.6.04, so maybe it got fixed there. At the moment though, the game seems broken.

Fortunately, if you have the console working, you can fix this by entering flags.not_set('seen_lts_masturbate') and then talking with Lola in the afternoon. Of course, as you will shortly see, this is end of content for this version and it'll dump you back to the main menu after you get a picture of her.

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
I'm new to the game, i'm unable to get into the door next to the stairs, it states it's locked??? Do I need a key, or what?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
First pay Mia for showing you her tits (it should be like 30 or 50$) and then go to her room at 7:30.
I can't get her to go cheaper than $400. Maybe I waited too long. Hate the though of starting over.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
anyone have a save game right after the blowjob photo with the blond girl?
savegames have not worked for the last 4 updates or something

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
GOOGLE:

MEGA:

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes