Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
GOOGLE:

MEGA:

fixed bugs ???

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
An advise to all people here. Forget your previous saves from the previous release, they do not work and their existence will screw up your game. I took a leap of faith and deleted all my saves from previous version and it worked because after i reached 11 in the energy bar, one event was firing after the other.

To remove all saves you need to go to following directory c:/Users/(name of pc)/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/GirlHouse2. Delete folder GirlHouse2, start your game over, try to avoid whatever it has to do with your closet (apart the mask on the far right hand side closet of your room bottom), the picture on the drawers in Vanessa's room, trying to talk to Vicky... i think that covers pretty much all errors in game.

Start gathering energy because you are going to need it. To get energy at start you will need to look at Lola's panties when you help her to study and look at Vanessa's ass when she is cutting tomatoes in kitchen. Click on her right butt chick after the description is over.

Also you get one more energy when she helps you climb the ladder for the second time, there you need to click on her right butt chick (if you remember the first time the demon says click the left one)...

Grindy as fuck, but i managed to finish the damn thing.

Also somewhere in the forum, some pages behind, there is a fix for the upgraded snooper. Without it you cannot progress on Lola's story, meaning you need to follow the directions and do it, if you want to see the final scene.

Oh and don't forget to send sms to doctor when your energy bar is full...I believe that the demon says when it's done.
I almost finished the game with something like 60 energy and I was wondering what was I supposed to do with all those dicks hanging there lol....
Anyways...Good luck to you all.

P.S.: Very important... Wait for the quests to fire up, BEFORE you get the items needed for the completion of the said quest. Otherwise you are in for a messy shit storm...

P.S.2: When applying the fix about the upgraded snooper, make sure you KEEP the original file, otherwise you might have problems loading some of your saves.

P.S.3: Now the latest version is here, 2 posts above mine, maybe you DON'T NEED THAT FIX after all... lucky you

Last edited:

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
start to play new version again from beginning and have new save but this game have worst bugs ever !!! can`t load that my save game load again something else i when i load i am somewhere in the past 80% of my playing i do again and again and save save save but game always load whatever game want to load not my saves !!!!! fix this !!!!!!!

MatiasG95

Jan 25, 2020
I have a problem, the celphone of the game dissapear before the first visit of the doctor, and thats make impossible take the photo of the girl sucking

kav33

Jan 15, 2020
Shit game has more bugs than content, don't waste your time going through this update just for 1 shitty bj and 1 titjob :rolleyes:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
ok so latest version 0.6.04 is full of bugs.. the same bugs we posted at discord days ago. the same bugs we have in game since 4 updates now ...so DONT WAIST YOUR TIME with this game

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
There's a huge bug. If you look at the webchem scene, all subsequent saves will return to the previous webchem scene. Hmm ... I'd recommend waiting for a new version or bug fix.
And why do you get a traceback error when you talk to a blonde girl?

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
To Be Honest Its Great Game but because he is uploading the game while its not fully completed thats why you see the bugs but if he takes his time then he will be able to submit the full story without bugs.... and we all know why.... because all the developers knows that there are people who cant wait that long for a better copy of a game.... and while bugging the developer with all these questions and blah blah sure he would not be able to even get the newer completion of the story in time maybe it depends on his time how he schedule it.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
To Be Honest Its Great Game but because he is uploading the game while its not fully completed thats why you see the bugs but if he takes his time then he will be able to submit the full story without bugs.... and we all know why.... because all the developers knows that there are people who cant wait that long for a better copy of a game.... and while bugging the developer with all these questions and blah blah sure he would not be able to even get the newer completion of the story in time maybe it depends on his time how he schedule it.
wtf are u talking about ??? we have bugs because game is not complete ?^^ u better stop smoking weed bro^^
the game is crapp, because there are 5 MAJOT game breaking bugs in it since .06.1 and yet we have them, he dont fix a hit and just popps out a new version.. at discord yesterday someone who works at the game also, told me ,they fixed most of the bugs ..... go check discord.. i posted today the same bugs from version 0.6.04 ....the same bugs we have since 4 versions .....
just as example : the bug we cannot talk to the blonde, and progress in game, is not because the game is not finished .. its simple because a coding fails ....
the not recording snooper ....coding fail ....
other ppl here at this forum did his job and fixed some of the major gamebreaking bugs ...so that at least it was possible to talk to a charakter in this game ...
so plz dont tell me or anyone else we got bugs because the game is not finished

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I tried this again and started from the start but this time when I extracted the game files I threw away the dev_force.rpy and dev_force.rpyc files and I was able to finish the game to the end of the update without hitting any errors or glitches other then the 2 you hit when talking to Vicky in her room that I just used the console to fix. Nice thing is if you tick the Ex on the left side of the game screen it actives a skip option so you can skip the cooking and homework mini games and the Dev one unlocks it's own in game dev mode. There does seem to be a weird thing set up in the save files though if you save close to the end of the content when you load the save file it'll take you to the day before the little sisters scene where you'll have to buy the chip for that scanner again.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes