Dec 7, 2019
  • Cheats (money, hidden buttons) - in the Option menu
GOOGLE:

MEGA:

Win

Mac

Linux

Android
hahahahah i cant anymore.. realy... this is so damn funny ^^ the nextz version with the same bugs i reported this morning in deiscord..not we have 5 released updtaes with game braking bugs lol

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what u think he did ? why u cant read ? his words :
the save location is, as always under AppData/Roaming/Renpy/Game....
not really, I would say the backup saves are in appdata(which is a hidden folder if u have not deactivated that feature in your windows), but /game/saves are the ones that seem to be affected if you use savegame editor.
donno how that works if it copies every modification to the appdata as well? I just know that if I modify a value in a save I do not go to appdata, but to the saves folder where the game is.

btw is this not the person who made my cute roommate? When I played that in the last few updates before it got completed there were like 0 bugs for me, but heard everything after 1.0, every patch after it was completed is pretty much pure bugs?
so it is weird how I played that game without any problems, but this game have been problem since the start....did astaros3d lose/fire someone??

edit::
lol

I deleted the game, all saves in the appdata as well, downloaded latest version 0.6.05 and started the game, went to settings and got

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/screens.rpy", line 838, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 838, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 842, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 524, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 524, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 533, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 536, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 542, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 545, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 547, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 556, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 557, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 842, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 844, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 846, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 886, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 887, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 894, in execute
File "game/screens.rpy", line 894, in keywords
NameError: name 'credits' is not defined

EDIT 2
------------------------------------------

hahahah got to the new mission "wait for the doctor" and then game send you to main menu lol
this game must be one of the buggiest games I have ever played and I played Drakan on PC when it came out......

Last edited:

McWhite333

Jan 25, 2019
I really would love to play this game but it is very buggy. I love the renders and the characters but I'm tired to start all over again all the times. I tried it on Mac and PC. Hope that get fixed once.

Reactions: GaboCAP

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I really would love to play this game but it is very buggy. I love the renders and the characters but I'm tired to start all over again all the times. I tried it on Mac and PC. Hope that get fixed once.
Same here, I like the renders and the story, but get tired of try once and again without get the supposed events to happend (doctor never shows up, etc.). I give up, delete the game and wait for the future.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You have to finish when she is giving you a deep bj. There will be an arrow on your lower right screen and it will give you the option of her licking, kissing, or deep. Keep pressing the deep 4x until you dont see it no more then you will finish in her mouth.
that button only give you the car blowjob scene that led to crash lol, click button again and back to doc sucking

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how you get photo 2 of lola
u cant unless u cheat in it somehow(I dont know how), game is broken right now and snooper upgraded is the same as the normal snooper, there is no difference so there is no way to progress

edit:: anyone know the name so we might change it? if it is a true/false value? like "movie_movies/Its_room_peep_masturb_fast.webm_None" False/True ?
would be cool if it could be an easy fix like that instead of waiting for a patch

edit2::

when i checked phone i had ANOTHER upgrade ship, no clue why....but i could not upgrade the already upgraded snooper anyway :p

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes