rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
The game itself is pretty decent, unfortunately number of bugs is quite annoying.
It would be definitely interesting to watch if this will change with upcoming versions.

Reactions: birdienam

John972

Apr 24, 2018
It seem even if u manage to by pass the bug so you can record the animation of lola masturbation you cant use it in the dialog, it will still be that "we require evidence" when they just said last night that lola cant deny this evidence we recorded, lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JustTest4

Oct 2, 2019
I think we can find erotic book in Vanessa's drawer.
But i don't know how to exchange it.
bad english incoming
I think after 19 oClock u found Lola reading on her bed.
Choose 1. Look and then Talk gos into bla bla. After this u must enter her room if she is away and u found the book on her desk.
U need the "How to" Book from the right drawer from Vanessa room. Glue (shop) and the Knife (kitchen).
Open Inventory > Knife on Book from Lola > glue on the Bookcase > glued Bookcase on How to abnd then lay back in the desk.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017

her records the video goes no further,
some tomorrow when I want to talk to her there is no text like what I saw you masturbating

Sound-10

Aug 31, 2017
I think we can find erotic book in Vanessa's drawer.
But i don't know how to exchange it.
Yes erotic book is in Vanessa drawer.
At 19:30 Lola is reading in her room, click on the eye icon which will trigger the task. Next day go to her room click the arrow to get closer to the desk.

1.Pick up the TM book
2. Use knife on the book
3. Use Glue on the book
4. Use the Erotic book on her book.
5. Finally put the book back on the desk.

Itachi-Uchiha

Jul 21, 2018
Found a new "bug". When you are buying things like tha rat spray too early, you cant use it anymore. I used the money cheat at the start to buy everything in the shop. Than if the Landlord tells you to kill the rats and you go down, its not in your inventory and you cant buy it anymore. gg, need to restart the whole game.

z Wolf

Jul 31, 2019
It is not possible to finish the game v6.05 due to snooper bug but I've managed to finish the game with 6.03 by using

1- mds.rpy of BabooJ1 for Vicky and
2-items_events.ini from John972 (Link)
(I would like to THANK them)

New Save files not working, but all gallery items are open in v6.05

Waiting for next update.

Good Luck for all

u3poD

Dec 26, 2017
hey guys what is blonde girl original name? And how I can clear all the save information of this game?

I deleted save folder from the game, C:\Users\*MyUser*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GirlHouse2 and files from C:\Windows\Prefetch but even if i delete and extract again this game, when I start it, it still remember my name and have unlocked all scenes that I unlocked. Where else this game is storing information?

I have problem to talk to the blonde girl in her room it always give me error and i suspect it could be because i changed her original name, but I cant revert it back or clear my change onnew game

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
I changed the book and upgraded snooper. and i can see the lola room but it is very limited. What should I do?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes