Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
WORST CODER EVER!!!
you have enough patreon hire a god damn coder.

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
This game is a mix of bugs and counter-intuitive tasks/UI, it's quite imposible to enjoy the experience, everytime I play it because of the great renders I end up losing time and having a bad time. I literally had been searching almost every step of may be 10 steps I had to make to get 1 mediocre scene like a masturbation, it's just annoying.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
How did you figure it out? I don't understand it either. Care to share?
Pay attention to the picture(s) that are presented to you. It will be either a kitchen utensil or food or both. Also pay attention to how many of the presented item(s) are needed. Find them and click on them. They must load before the time runs out. There will be anywhere between 5 to 7 rounds to reach completion. For that, Vanessa will pay you $17 each day. While you are in there, also ask her to rub your foot...which is supposed to be your leg.

Hope this helps.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
The affection app on the phone looks like it has different shades of red for the hearts. There is the obvious broken heart icon, but the other heart looks like there are two different kinds. A light red and a darker red. Is this true?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The affection app on the phone looks like it has different shades of red for the hearts. There is the obvious broken heart icon, but the other heart looks like there are two different kinds. A light red and a darker red. Is this true?
Yes, when you max the first row, then the second row hearts are darker !!!!!

John972

Apr 24, 2018
can u upload that savegame so i can compare it to my own save game to see if there is something missing in mine?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Minato207

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
6.0.5 for me bugs:

1) main menu options only error. if you start new game you can go to options no problem so no big deal.

2) screwdriver and hall painting doesn't work it crashes to desktop (not very important though i don't remember what it gives)

3) some reused dialogs from blonde like sex and suck cock error after you make the photo.(you cna ignore fine)

4) Mia show tits instead of reducing money it gives lol

5)Infinite hearts only from keep pressing the same dialog in all girls. After reaching 9 pink hearts it goes to 1 red heart and stays there but it acummulates still hearts but not from those dialogs anymore(only story progression) i dunno what the point of this is. Some quests about money that was in earlier versions are missing. dunno what happened to them...

6) Very Hard to select the fucking items in the fucking inventory after some days into the game dunno what the trigger is. Either after 2nd visitation from DOC or somewhere between the beggining of the corruption of Lola and after

7) Snooper item starts flickers all the time when you spy after some point.....

8) Major upgraded snooper bug does not record the masturbation. halts progression. I know there is a fix too bad i already had combined the snooper upgrade, on one hand the recording was succesfull through dialog on the other could not initiate blackmail infinite loop of purchasing the upgrades for snooper and licking i know what you did... so maybe it works 100% with new game or if you haven't done anything with normal snooper yet.

TIPS: DOC comes one 3rd Day FIXED or is it 4rth?. Anyway Opening BASEMENT you must do eveyry day Vanessa's request in Kitchen and some day she will tell you to clean basement from rats you need to order rats through phone after you beat rape guy and take his phone. you order through shop and it come next day outside you will see a new arrow pointing down. YOU need KNIFE from KItchen to open it equip 1st... AFTER you KILL RATS you can CALL MESSAGE DOC IN PHONE i think anyday after 4th-5th she will come home for 2nd Time. FEATHER is IN VANESSA's room in the left side of the left pillow. EVEYRHTING ELSE IS EASY EXCEPT CHANGING THE BOOK OF LOLA

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
What she wants is in the middle with the green bar that goes down as time passes > what you need to do is click on the 2 tabs in the top left > they will open a drop-down menu with pictures > click the same picture(s) as the 1s in the middle > keep in mind she might want 2 of the same thing > you need to click the image on the left twice > once clicked, your stuff will appear on the far right > you gotta click them fast enough so your junk doesn't time out before the middle bar finishes
Am I supposed to click the finish button when I have the item loaded to the right panel? When I do it still fails even though I had time left..

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Am I supposed to click the finish button when I have the item loaded to the right panel? When I do it still fails even though I had time left..
You pick the right itemes and amount of them in right panel, and then them green bars must hit zero BEFORE the main bar (in the middle) hits zero !!!!!!

Last edited:

kalpak

Oct 25, 2018
hey the game doesnt save after cam girl event.. ..when we go furture in game and save it .it roll backs to wait for doctor to arrive event .. pls fix this bug

tachyontrucking

Jan 21, 2020
Every time I get to the part where I'm supposed to confront the drug dealer, I get an exception error. Ignoring glitches the game, and I can't unlock the basement. Playing on Android.

cyberkiller

Oct 19, 2017
I patch the snooper well and when I go to the bedroom I have the video where she masturbates, but the problem is that when I want to speak to her in tomorrow there is no text for masturbation ?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes