Manfegor

May 20, 2017
TIPS: DOC comes one 3rd Day FIXED or is it 4rth?. Anyway Opening BASEMENT you must do eveyry day Vanessa's request in Kitchen and some day she will tell you to clean basement from rats you need to order rats through phone after you beat rape guy and take his phone. you order through shop and it come next day outside you will see a new arrow pointing down. YOU need KNIFE from KItchen to open it equip 1st... AFTER you KILL RATS you can CALL MESSAGE DOC IN PHONE i think anyday after 4th-5th she will come home for 2nd Time. FEATHER is IN VANESSA's room in the left side of the left pillow. EVEYRHTING ELSE IS EASY EXCEPT CHANGING THE BOOK OF LOLA
- Unfortunately the Doc's incoming has nothing to do with the days, except that after you see what you must see, then the next day she comes (so in this terms, okay yes, days matter).
- Opening the basement has also it's own trigger, and that's not the kitchen work for Vanessa, but the Doc.
- And what if you don't have enough power when you kill the rats. It wouldn't be wise to call the Doc while you can't control her. ;)

Every time I get to the part where I'm supposed to confront the drug dealer, I get an exception error. Ignoring glitches the game, and I can't unlock the basement. Playing on Android.
You can't open it even if you have the key? I mean, you got the key and used it, right?

I patch the snooper well and when I go to the bedroom I have the video where she masturbates, but the problem is that when I want to speak to her in tomorrow there is no text for masturbation ?
I think it's fixed in .6 patch. Can't confirm tho.

When we wait for an updated walkthrough. This is the official walkthrough for the version 5. Is better than nothing till waiting for the new one:

Google Drive View attachment 529611

There should be an undated one, and there will an even more updated one too.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
:oops:
Thanks to Astaros3D for the great game
This Mod doesn't touch your game /save in any way (I hope :) ) , problems during the game are not related to this Mod.
If you want to restore your original situation remove tacitogal.rpa from game folder

Scenes replay Mod for game version 0.5.04 and 0.6.03 (Windows)
use the right version

I am not responsible for any damage :)
You can replay images and scenes unlocked or not , added 3 (4 for 0.6) new pictures and scenes at the end of the gallery
See video

View attachment 358548

Put tacitogal.rpa in game folder.
The mod for version 0.603 is very very beta .... :)

View attachment 526875
Is your mod up to date ???? I mean, there isn`t that choice in game anymore (no. 5 in replay) ?????? Just asking or am I wrong ??? :oops:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just asking, tested your save............why you don`t have any harts with Doctor ????? Btw, why those options show at left on screen ??????

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Version Girl House V0.6.05 but still full of bugs!!!
ofc it is, that is the one we all played yesterday and the version the last 5 pages is about....
there is no way to progress to bj 2 as that version have a bug in upgraded snooper that make it act like the normal snooper.
If you fix that problem by modifying the ini file so you can record the lola masturbation animation scene you lose the option to call lola out on it

I know sometimes ppl are hasty to post without reading the thread, but you would think people would know about this after 2 days :p

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018

thx, will not be using it as my save, but I will check and compare it to my save at same place as there must be something different if u get the dialog i don get after both saves have recorded the animation, but no time to do that now, haver to finish sabrina(sjw light) s3 from netflix :eek: but will check save later, thx :)

edit::2, not trying to be ungrateful lol, but do you have a save you can upload when you have the dialog open? meaning where u done it all and at 8 am is talking to her and got the dialog choices and save there?
cus I might not get same result with your earlier save if we dont have same item list modification :eek:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
ofc it is, that is the one we all played yesterday and the version the last 5 pages is about....
there is no way to progress to bj 2 as that version have a bug in upgraded snooper that make it act like the normal snooper.
If you fix that problem by modifying the ini file so you can record the lola masturbation animation scene you lose the option to call lola out on it

I know sometimes ppl are hasty to post without reading the thread, but you would think people would know about this after 2 days :p
NOT TRUE !!!!!! If you use the updated snooper at the evening and then go NEXT morning (7.30) in her room, when she arives (8.00), there is that option !!!!!!! (y)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
thx, will not be using it as my save, but I will check and compare it to my save at same place as there must be something different if u get the dialog i don get after both saves have recorded the animation, but no time to do that now, haver to finish sabrina(sjw light) s3 from netflix :eek: but will check save later, thx :)

edit::2, not trying to be ungrateful lol, but do you have a save you can upload when you have the dialog open? meaning where u done it all and at 8 am is talking to her and got the dialog choices and save there?
cus I might not get same result with your earlier save if we dont have same item list modification :eek:

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Just asking, tested your save............why you don`t have any harts with Doctor ????? Btw, why those options show at left on screen ??????
With that save, I have not progressed with the doctor. I found that if I went downstairs and initiated the scene with the doctor, afterwards, I lost the ability to select inventory items because of a game bug. This meant I could not complete the snooper scenes and subsequent confrontation with Lola.

John972

Apr 24, 2018

Sorry, I cannot supply such a save because of a problem with the game mechanics (at least up to v.06.05). Any save I make always defaults back to the same time and scene as per the save I provided (i.e. I lose all progress made after that save point).

However, in the spoiler below is the requisite screen showing the new dialogue option...

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes