abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
so many bugs i encountered in the latest version of the game, stopped me playing it. plz fix if you want support from your users.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I played this 5 version through, and there was NO bugs in my game !!! Just play it right !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)(y)
So clicking on the blonde girl, or the picture next to the ladys bed is not playing it right? Because those 2 scene gave me a bug allright. Not to mention the fact that the common occurence of the Doc never appearing is there as well, no matter what you do. But sure, we're the shit ones, it's not that game is full of bugs. Oh wait, there's the fact that you can't even open the fucking options :D

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I played this 5 version through, and there was NO bugs in my game !!! Just play it right !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)(y)
Aside talking to the blonde sister poping up a traceback litterally 2 mins in and on the 1st day, but yeah, no bugs

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
Aside talking to the blonde sister poping up a traceback litterally 2 mins in and on the 1st day, but yeah, no bugs
oO so u ppl play the same game ? because in version 5 i found the same bugs .. like in version 01^^ but yeah no bugs^^ thats why we reportet all the same bugs version for version over and over again ^^. and when 05 came out.. he fixed the bug with the blond. but fighting the shady guy was not possible anymore^^
and he releases everyday over and over again a version with new bugs, without testing anyshit of it after all

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So clicking on the blonde girl, or the picture next to the ladys bed is not playing it right? Because those 2 scene gave me a bug allright. Not to mention the fact that the common occurence of the Doc never appearing is there as well, no matter what you do. But sure, we're the shit ones, it's not that game is full of bugs. Oh wait, there's the fact that you can't even open the fucking options :D
Version 5 ????? What OS ???

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Version 5 ????? What OS ???
0.6.5 yes, on Windows 10. It's one thing that I couldn't use my previous saves, because whenever I clicked on them it started a new game, but same thing happens when I click on the options menu before loading or starting a game. Bug screen, ignore, new game loads. There's a bugscreen when you click on the picture next to the ladys bed, with the kid and husband and her I think, when you try to talk with Vicky, same thing happens, bug screen, ignore, conversation ends. The doctor hasn't appeared and I'm on day 12 already. The lady said to wait for her, I had the douche fight as well, picked up the phone, it's amongst the task but literally nothing happens. And this is just the beginning of the game, who knows what would pop-up, if it would let me advance. :D If you go through the last few pages on the thread, you can see that this is a very common occurence with the new release.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
So what's up with helping out in the kitchen. Seems like it might be the only thing I can do to move the story along. But I don't understand the minigame

edit: nm, i figured it out
How did you figure it out? I don't understand it either. Care to share?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
how to give a new blowjop to lola photo 2
not possible right now, game is broken, wait for fix or check forum for a fix that users might find

sarcasm does not work in this thread ffs

it was sarcasm, but does not always work with just letters, must be in person to person :p

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
How did you figure it out? I don't understand it either. Care to share?
What she wants is in the middle with the green bar that goes down as time passes > what you need to do is click on the 2 tabs in the top left > they will open a drop-down menu with pictures > click the same picture(s) as the 1s in the middle > keep in mind she might want 2 of the same thing > you need to click the image on the left twice > once clicked, your stuff will appear on the far right > you gotta click them fast enough so your junk doesn't time out before the middle bar finishes

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
0.6.5 yes, on Windows 10. It's one thing that I couldn't use my previous saves, because whenever I clicked on them it started a new game, but same thing happens when I click on the options menu before loading or starting a game. Bug screen, ignore, new game loads. There's a bugscreen when you click on the picture next to the ladys bed, with the kid and husband and her I think, when you try to talk with Vicky, same thing happens, bug screen, ignore, conversation ends. The doctor hasn't appeared and I'm on day 12 already. The lady said to wait for her, I had the douche fight as well, picked up the phone, it's amongst the task but literally nothing happens. And this is just the beginning of the game, who knows what would pop-up, if it would let me advance. :D If you go through the last few pages on the thread, you can see that this is a very common occurence with the new release.
i download every fucking version of this update and when i try to load my saves game load something not my save and not start game !

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes