Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
I think my character is retarded.... he can't open a cardboard box.... not with his bare hands, not with a screw driver...

Some simple things need to be re-thought out here... very grindy game.
u can find the knife in the kitchen

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
:oops:
Is your mod up to date ???? I mean, there isn`t that choice in game anymore (no. 5 in replay) ?????? Just asking or am I wrong ??? :oops:
You are right , some things are from the old version.
I wait few days more in case there is a "final" release and recheck all scenes :)

Reactions: Nerttu

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
u can find the knife in the kitchen
i understand that, i searched the forums for a way to open a cardboard box because the main character can't figure out how to open.... a cardboard box.

The point being, the game is being made more complicated for no reason. There is no reason to have to wait for the lady to be out of the kitchen, to get a knife, to go outside, and then open a box.

And that's just 1 example of something being made more difficult for no reason. I'm all for jumping through some hoops during game play, but it's already pretty grindy as it is... and doesn't need to be made more so, for no good reason.

May 21, 2017
I did everything but there is still no scene when Vanessa talks about the doctor. This is terribly annoying
Dont start a conversation with Vanessa. She wont say anything between 9:00 am to 11:00 am keep roaming around the house. Vanessa will start the conversation saying 'I called the doctor again and she says she will come in tomorrow as she is still busy' or something like that. Then the next day the doctor arrives when you go to the ground floor hall and look at the door that goes outside.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
but what to do to show the place where Vanessa talks about the doctor. Help
I literally just wrote it in my post.

The walkthrough is in violation of googles terms of service. And I cannot get out the hospital room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dont start a conversation with Vanessa. She wont say anything between 9:00 am to 11:00 am keep roaming around the house. Vanessa will start the conversation saying 'I called the doctor again and she says she will come in tomorrow as she is still busy' or something like that. Then the next day the doctor arrives when you go to the ground floor hall and look at the door that goes outside.
"Vanessa will start the conversation" - When? Where? What should or should not he do? When will the doctor arrive the next day? Why is the front door is so interesting?

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello i need help for lola's quest with the book to exchange i don't understand how to do .info on android thanks

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
hello i need help for lola's quest with the book to exchange i don't understand how to do .info on android thanks
First you need glue,knife and the love book then stare at lola while she's reading then talk to her about the book.After that you need to go to her room when she's not in the room.Go to cabinet and click the book,then look at your bag and drag the knife on the book,and drag the glue to book,and finally drag the love book to the normal book.Now book is ready to put.Put the book on cabinet then leave the room.

Reactions: Flerken

Grandscythe

Aug 3, 2019
How to complete task : way to earn money

And snooper vanished from inventory and cannot buy from shop again what to do

Playing math minigame 30 times for filling the bar task is shit and grindy

Reactions: makcim334

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry, I cannot supply such a save because of a problem with the game mechanics (at least up to v.06.05). Any save I make always defaults back to the same time and scene as per the save I provided (i.e. I lose all progress made after that save point).

However, in the spoiler below is the requisite screen showing the new dialogue option...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yea i just tried your save, the "I know what you did" is just removed the day after you recorded her, but "now you can't deny it" will not show up

johnsave.jpg

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Sorry, I cannot supply such a save because of a problem with the game mechanics (at least up to v.06.05). Any save I make always defaults back to the same time and scene as per the save I provided (i.e. I lose all progress made after that save point).

However, in the spoiler below is the requisite screen showing the new dialogue option...

I tried using the modified ini, record her, then save, quit, put back original ini, loaded save, slept and talked to her 8am and she only have the option of "I know what you did"
and if I talked to her with the modded ini all options are gone except the give me bj lets have sex etc...
there must be another ini that is broken as I tested with your save as well and I got the same results
05 is as broken as 03 and there must be a third file that control the dialog that needed to be edited as well

Reactions: makcim334
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes