Manfegor

May 20, 2017
NOT TRUE !!!!!! If you use the updated snooper at the evening and then go NEXT morning (7.30) in her room, when she arives (8.00), there is that option !!!!!!! (y)
Unfortunately, what you say, that's the one which is not true.
The using of the upgraded snooper gives you the correct scene at Lola's room only if you use the fixed item_event.ini. Which mean there is a bug. Which should be fixed in patch .6
Otherwise the correct option won't appear on the next day's chat.

I would also advised not to use external saves...

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Unfortunately, what you say, that's the one which is not true.
The using of the upgraded snooper gives you the correct scene at Lola's room only if you use the fixed item_event.ini. Which mean there is a bug. Which should be fixed in patch .6
Otherwise the correct option won't appear on the next day's chat.

I would also advised not to use external saves...
I`m not using them, just test them, and you are right, that file was fixed !!!!!(y)

goldsteed

May 21, 2019
Keep progressing with Vanessa's and Lola's affection points. Then randomly Vanessa will approach you to tell you the doctor will arive tomorrow as she is still busy. Next day somewhere around 9:00 to 10:30 keep roaming around the hallway and the same doctor from the beginning of the game will arrive and recognize you. After this increase the Lust point meter to its max (30) and then msg the doctor that your ready. She'll reply that she'll come for you tomorrow (next day) repeat the same and then the blowjob scene.
I did everything but there is still no scene when Vanessa talks about the doctor. This is terribly annoying

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
I hate to ask this but I need help with the Cash Card. I can't seem to find it at the tables at the entrance of the house. Has it been moved somewhere else or is it still there but needed to be triggered? I'm already in day ten. The thing with the Doc in the basement is done and Mia has started her webcam job.

Jev

Apr 9, 2018
How do i get second photo fron lola i am at the point where i showed her sister the photo and asked me for a better one

goldsteed

May 21, 2019
I did everything and Vanessa still doesn't say anything about the doctor's coming. click click and nothing happens. I don't know what I'm doing wrong maybe it is a game error I have no idea.

first task and I'm stuck

Give me a hint

Jev

Apr 9, 2018
I did everything and Vanessa still doesn't say anything about the doctor's coming. click click and nothing happens. I don't know what I'm doing wrong maybe it is a game error I have no idea.

first task and I'm stuck

Give me a hint
You have to wait till the third or fourth day and go to the corridor at 8:30 - 10:00

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
You have to wait till the third or fourth day and go to the corridor at 8:30 - 10:00
The doctor can arrive between 9:00 and 18:00. And WTF everybody with the "third day" and "fourth day" stuff. If you didn't meet the requirements, she will never comes...

first task and I'm stuck

Give me a hint
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: z Wolf

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
after complete the doctor blow job i cannot use inventory items
you can it's just is really hard just click multiple times

as for the snooper upgrade you must confront lol after spying with normal snooper and select option i know what you did only then the shop in your phone will have the snooper upgrade enchancement then combine the 2 items in inventory

Reactions: Adam Mikail
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes