Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Did you fucking read what was written on the post I linked ?

This is what the [3 rd] post says: "After a day or 2 of meeting the doctor in Vanessa's house. After meeting the doctor keep talking to Vanessa and ask if she needs help. In one of those days she'll ask you to kill the rats in the basement and give you a key. Order the Rat killer spray from the shop using the phone. Then kill the 20 rats or use the Skip button in the top Left corner of the minigame. Then go closer to the shelf in the basement and collect the Laptop charger. PS: the password for the Laptop is 'Vanessa' (Or whatever Name you've given the MILF in the game). Once this is done, first get the Lust points meter to 30 and then Use the phone again to msg the Doctor that your ready. Next day when the doctor comes in the deamon and angel Hipnotize the doctor, which lasts for only 15 mins. Make the Doctor follow you, then go to the basement. As quickly as possible tell her to take off her shirt and then tell her to get on her knees. Then ask her to remove your pants and then suck your dick. Cum inside her mouth at the end and then the doctor will be on your side. "

Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING on WAITING for the Nurse to Examine You.

sejuro69

Jun 6, 2019
This is what the [3 rd] post says: "After a day or 2 of meeting the doctor in Vanessa's house. After meeting the doctor keep talking to Vanessa and ask if she needs help. In one of those days she'll ask you to kill the rats in the basement and give you a key. Order the Rat killer spray from the shop using the phone. Then kill the 20 rats or use the Skip button in the top Left corner of the minigame. Then go closer to the shelf in the basement and collect the Laptop charger. PS: the password for the Laptop is 'Vanessa' (Or whatever Name you've given the MILF in the game). Once this is done, first get the Lust points meter to 30 and then Use the phone again to msg the Doctor that your ready. Next day when the doctor comes in the deamon and angel Hipnotize the doctor, which lasts for only 15 mins. Make the Doctor follow you, then go to the basement. As quickly as possible tell her to take off her shirt and then tell her to get on her knees. Then ask her to remove your pants and then suck your dick. Cum inside her mouth at the end and then the doctor will be on your side. "

He was talking about this:
Keep progressing with Vanessa's and Lola's affection points. Then randomly Vanessa will approach you to tell you the doctor will arive tomorrow as she is still busy. Next day somewhere around 9:00 to 10:30 keep roaming around the hallway and the same doctor from the beginning of the game will arrive and recognize you. After this increase the Lust point meter to its max (30) and then msg the doctor that your ready. She'll reply that she'll come for you tomorrow (next day) repeat the same and then the blowjob scene.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
He was talking about this:
Keep progressing with Vanessa's and Lola's affection points. Then randomly Vanessa will approach you to tell you the doctor will arive tomorrow as she is still busy. Next day somewhere around 9:00 to 10:30 keep roaming around the hallway and the same doctor from the beginning of the game will arrive and recognize you. After this increase the Lust point meter to its max (30) and then msg the doctor that your ready. She'll reply that she'll come for you tomorrow (next day) repeat the same and then the blowjob scene.

Thank you.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone else have saves from a new playthrough getting stuck on one place in time, regardless of how much you've completed? This happens in "My Cute Roommate" too, this dev's other game. It basically makes the game unsaveable and pointless without a full walkthrough. So frustrating. I even tried starting a second instance of the game, and they stay in sync somehow.

Time to dig through the code and jump to events manually, just like I do for the other game. Sigh...

superiorgun

Jul 21, 2017
How is there no working walkthrough for this game still? People have been asking for almost a year already... weird

ZeroHD

Jul 30, 2017
yeah i have 1 for u
use the FUCKING SEARCH funktion and stop being LAZY
and this diosent even count for u, but for all others too.. just go 3 to 5 pages back use your brain to read and u will get all answers .....
it cant be that ppl are so fucking lazy and dump , and are not able to klick with a fucking mouse button on a lame arrow just to get 3 to 5 pages back, and get al the answers they want ...
thanks for the nice answer but i find 2-5 pages back no complete solution

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018

Thanks for the info! I have a problem though. I cannot get the doctor to remove her shirt, only flash her boobs. Then, when she blows me i cannot get her to take my load in her mouth. It only goes on her lips and face and then i get arrested. I tried different combinations of the options available but still not taking it in her mouth. what choices and steps did you make, exactly?

quijote

Oct 9, 2017
Not worth time IMO. Saves dont work. Quest dont start. Unplayable at the moment. Bugs just pile on with every version.

sejuro69

Jun 6, 2019
I know that in the past we need to take the feather from a pillow, but I can't find it anywhere, did anyone remember please?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes