thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
The doctor never swallowed and before that, every time I want to go to the basement after getting the key from Vanessa, I can't and I get a message from the blonde girl!

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ok ill ask again using the mod / cheat to get more money seems it doesnt allow you to progress the story which makes me believe you have to play the roulette?

leo768

Nov 16, 2017
When entering the store, the phone gives an error, also when talking with a blonde gives an error, why is that?

rustbell

Jan 7, 2019
разработчик говорил что начал работать над этой игрой с момента выпуска финала my cute roommate вышла она 8 ноября итог за 3 месяца из нового добавили сцены подглядывания в душе и комнатах также blowjob лолы и миллион багов и это всё? за 3 месяца? это обновление сырым говном сложно назвать. что делал разработчик целых 3 месяца с вычетом праздников непонятно. такое обновление можно сделать максимум за месяц, и то для того что выпустили 2 недели это потолок, а деньги на patreon стабильно снимаются раз в месяц ,минимально 1$ с каждого максимум 40$ у него 845 покровителей, по итогу за эту халтуру по минимуму он получил 2535$ это пиздец. такой продукт хотя это продуктом сложно назвать, нельзя выпускать а уж тем более поддерживать, вы можете подумать, ну подумаешь 1$ в месяц пустяки сойдёт, но здесь нужно смотреть в общем на ситуацию и общую сумму а она не большая конечно но и не малая. ответсвенность должна быть какая-то за выпуск обновлений ведь по факту он кинул покровителей на 2500$ и выставил их дураками, так как за такое отдаст деньги только дурак. но ведь жалко игру а особенно людей которые поверили в будущее игры от этого разработчика, модели хорошие красивые, задумка интересная, стабильно выпускай обновления раз в месяц с хорошим наполнением и будет расти количество покровителей, следовательно и деньги, но нет разработчик раздолбай, извините конечно, но это так, по факту проделанной работы и сроке выпуска обновления, разочаровывает нас всё больше выпуская такое.

the developer said that he began to work on this game from the moment the final was released. my cute roommate came out on November 8th, the result for 3 months from the new added peeping scenes in the shower and rooms also blowjob lola and a million bugs and is that all? in 3 months? It's hard to call this update raw shit. what the developer did for the whole 3 months with the deduction of holidays is unclear.
such an update can be done in a maximum of a month, and then for releasing 2 weeks it’s the ceiling, and money for patreon is stably withdrawn once a month, at least $ 1 from each maximum of $ 40 he has 845 patrons, as a result he’s minimum for this hack got $ 2535 that's fucked up. such a product, although it is difficult to call it a product, you can’t release it, much less support it, you might think, well, you’ll think $ 1 a month will come off, but here you need to look at the situation in general and the total amount, but it’s not big, but not small either.
the responsibility should be some kind of release of updates because in fact he threw back the patrons for $ 2500 and made them fools, since only a fool would give money for that. but it’s a pity the game, and especially the people who believed in the future of the game from this developer, the models are good beautiful, the idea is interesting, keep releasing updates once a month with good content and the number of patrons will increase, hence money, but no developer gouging, sorry of course but this is so, in fact of the work done and the release date of the update, it disappoints us more and more by releasing this.
dude, he has 800 patrons because he created a great game My Cute Roommate with a lot of content, good animation and very good renders, people want to support him for it, he need time for his new project, if you are not his patron, be quite.

надеюсь ты меня понял

Reactions: Chasso

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
Console has been disabled. I tried enabling from console.rpy but still no console in the game. You can upload your save to and change the 'Credits' variable to get money.
You can open console with Unren. Then open console en type "call money ($$$$)" $$$$=the amount of money you want.

So please correct me if I'm wrong, but Vanessa visiting you in the shower and her jerking you off in the bedroom are removed from this version, right?

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
dude, he has 800 patrons because he created a great game My Cute Roommate with a lot of content, good animation and very good renders, people want to support him for it, he need time for his new project, if you are not his patron, be quite.

надеюсь ты меня понял
And how much time he need? :) Sorry man. But solving this bugs is one day. Itš not about time, but about doying things right.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
And how much time he need? :) Sorry man. But solving this bugs is one day. Itš not about time, but about doying things right.
he wont do things right, because he is close to be called a PRO scammer .... just take a lok at his paetron side, his twitter side, and how he reacts to his other games here in the forum.
the game is realy nice, but atm unplayable with all those buggs.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019

надеюсь ты меня понял
what u said is bullshit , start looking at his twitter acc, how he acte here in the forum and about his games, than take a look at his paetron side ....he got plenty of time to fix the major gamebreaking buggs, but he gives a shit about it.he dosent even care to answer to his paetrons.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
he wont do things right, because he is close to be called a PRO scammer .... just take a lok at his paetron side, his twitter side, and how he reacts to his other games here in the forum.
the game is realy nice, but atm unplayable with all those buggs.
Haha, but how it looks his patreons is OK with this :)

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
i bet noone of his paetrons tryed this game so far^^ they played my cute room mate.

and just to be clear rats atracting rats^^

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes