Gabito

May 7, 2018
I used to play this game long time ago and now I am lost, on my task i can read that I need to wait for the doctor and she doest show up, I dont know what to do

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
My reply assumed you had already left the erotic book on her dresser. (which triggers Lola's later masturbation scene) If you haven't done this yet, search this thread for the steps to be taken...
I did not know that, I am trying to place it now but it can.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
How to open basement
How to open basement
How to open basement
How to open basement
How to open basement
How to open basement
...by playing the game instead of bombarding this thread with the same request over and over ...:giggle:

Seriously though...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShadowFiendd2

Jul 21, 2019
i think there is some use for the erotic book (milf right nightstand), and her normal book, but I can't figure what i need to do exactly
You must buy glue at shop on your phone, then take a knife in kitchen, use knife to her normal book and use glue then cover it to the erotic book.
Sorry for my bad english :)

May 21, 2017
I used to play this game long time ago and now I am lost, on my task i can read that I need to wait for the doctor and she doest show up, I dont know what to do
Keep progressing with Vanessa's and Lola's affection points. Then randomly Vanessa will approach you to tell you the doctor will arive tomorrow as she is still busy. Next day somewhere around 9:00 to 10:30 keep roaming around the hallway and the same doctor from the beginning of the game will arrive and recognize you. After this increase the Lust point meter to its max (30) and then msg the doctor that your ready. She'll reply that she'll come for you tomorrow (next day) repeat the same and then the blowjob scene.

May 21, 2017
To who ever wants to know how to unlock the Basement. Here is one Final explanation. Plz redirect anyone to this msg when asked "How to unlock Basement" and further progress a bit on the story.

After a day or 2 of meeting the doctor in Vanessa's house:

1. After meeting the doctor keep talking to Vanessa and ask if she needs help.
2. In one of those days she'll ask you to kill the rats in the basement and give you a key.
3. Order the Rat killer spray from the shop using the phone. Then kill the 20 rats or use the Skip button in the top Left corner of the minigame.
4. Then go closer to the shelf in the basement and collect the Laptop charger.
5. Open the Backpack and Drag the charger to the Laptop.
6. Select the charged laptop from backpack. PS: the password for the Laptop is 'Vanessa' (Or whatever Name you've given the MILF in the game).
7. Once this is done, first get the Lust points meter to 30 and then Use the phone again to msg the Doctor that your ready.
8. Next day when the doctor comes between 9:00am to 10:30am.
9. The daemon and angel Hypnotize the doctor, which lasts for only 15 mins.
10. Make the Doctor follow you, then go to the basement.
11. As quickly as possible tell her to take off her shirt (scene unlock in gallery).
12. Select 'Suck my dick' and demon will say she wont know what to do.
13. Then tell her to get on her knees. Then ask her to remove your pants, Look at her tits to get an erection.
14. Then tell her to suck your dick.
15. Cum inside her mouth at the end and tell her to swallow.

Now the doctor is supportive of you and warns you that the cops are trying to frame you.

Last edited:

jimmyxD

Jan 24, 2020
Vanessa is coming to bathroom, seeing MC. But she only putting ointment on MC's leg but does not give HJ. She does not come again on the next days.
choices I made-- dont cover di**> do it> look at her boobs.
I wait in the bathroom but Vanessa didn't come

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes