miamiamia

Mar 17, 2020
The only way I have to simulate that error is put this variable = "spanish" instead of "english"
_preferences.language
I don't understand how you can change this variable , this version is only in English.
Can you post your save ?

See video
Thank you for your guidance. I have the same problem with German, but after long research I didn't find out how to get into this mode, which you can see in the video.

Thank you for your help <3

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
So, to answer questions about Lola and the upgraded snooper, I found code that seems to do the action of recording (label peeping_minigame_lts_record or peeping_minigame_lts_record_show), and there's a scene where the MC confronts her with the recording (label lts_room.i_saw_you). Unfortunately, nothing seems to call the action to perform the recording and set the flags.has('seen_lts_masturbate'). I don't have v0.6.04, so maybe it got fixed there. At the moment though, the game seems broken.

Fortunately, if you have the console working, you can fix this by entering flags.not_set('seen_lts_masturbate') and then talking with Lola in the afternoon. Of course, as you will shortly see, this is end of content for this version and it'll dump you back to the main menu after you get a picture of her.
Still doesn't work properly in the version I just downloaded v6 with extras. When I attemp tot use it, it says "doesn't work that way", the game doesn't bother to prompt you to say how it should fking work..

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Big bug : I have the " snooper upgraded " and I look at Lola masturbating, but it doesn't racord anything, and after that, there is a " new " upgrade in the shop for 1000. I bought it, again, but it's impossible to merge with the snooper because it's already upgraded.
Problem still there as of may 18.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes