Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Great looking game ;) Demon and Angel + religious
Incest tag it with Fit beter :p
Right image Milf dam she looks Georgeus :love: would love Mc call her Mom :ROFLMAO:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
For me is a question of princip and honor to not much critic negatively a developper. I keep the stuff too much negatif for me.

But is sure if this update come from the most dark, sulfuric and deepest hole of the hell of bugs like the previous. I let it here and and do not never come back.
That is a weird principle. I do respect the time and effort put into a game developing as well, but if a critique is warranted, I see no problem to express it, and if there's much to be critiqued, then yeah, shouldn't be a problem as well. Thing is, the previous versions were massive bug collections, and getting the shitstorm for that wasn't unfounded.

Risael

May 14, 2017
password for the laptop ?
You have two options:

1) Try something and the game will tell you to ask Vanessa about that password (after your first failed attempt)
2) Just write "Vanessa" as the password and you don't have to deal with anything.

Guys the ending is when it tells you to explore the house and speak with people ?
No, the ending is when the "help" section tells you "Congratulations, you have reached the end".

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Girl House [v0.7.02 Extra] [Astaros3D] - Original Size: 747MB
Updated 2020-03-24 with fixed version (images were messed up, sorry about that).
Download Win (146MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes