IB156

Mar 6, 2018
Mac version pls
Download the PC version, and take the "game" folder from the PC version and replace the "game" folder in the autorun folder (right click the game, then press "show package contents" from here go to Contents -> Ressources -> Autorun) This worked for me, and should work for almost all games, as long as it has a Mac version already.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Is the new help system already broken? All I get is "I wonder what's Vanessa doing in the kitchen", even when she's not there. And when she's, nothing happend.

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
You have two options:

1) Try something and the game will tell you to ask Vanessa about that password (after your first failed attempt)
2) Just write "Vanessa" as the password and you don't have to deal with anything.

No, the ending is when the "help" section tells you "Congratulations, you have reached the end".
Then how do i go further.. ?

Risael

May 14, 2017
Is the new help system already broken? All I get is "I wonder what's Vanessa doing in the kitchen", even when she's not there. And when she's, nothing happend.
Sleep until the next day and visit the kitchen after 12:00

Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
It depends where exactly you are in the story. What was the last thing you did?

You need to talk to Mia and tell her you have the photo.
Visited vanessa in the kitchet when she was dressed in her new outfit. And then that message popped, with exploring house etc.

Risael

May 14, 2017
Visited vanessa in the kitchet when she was dressed in her new outfit. And then that message popped, with exploring house etc.
Ok, let's go like this:
Have you visited Vicky in her room? (2nd scene with her and her "surprise")
Have you completed the whole "Mia webcam show"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you say yes to all, you have seen all the content and somehow missed the "congratulations you have finished the update"

I already did that, she tells me to sent her the photo which I can't do that
Then you should have a quest to obtain a second blowjob photo. Just visit Lola after 20:00.. click on the "eye" icon and then talk to her ask her "What are you reading?"

Aug 7, 2018
Then you should have a quest to obtain a second blowjob photo. Just visit Lola after 20:00.. click on the "eye" icon and then talk to her ask her "What are you reading?"
[/QUOTE]

I did all of that, my problem is that I can't send her the photo

Risael

May 14, 2017
I did all of that, my problem is that I can't send her the photo
[/QUOTE]
Are you by any chance on Android?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes