Risael

May 14, 2017
Thank you, I'll try!

EDIT: Working just fine, but this time Mia's bj is unacomplished. It's a "one or another" kind of gameplay?
No, that is my fault. I've avoided that event in my playthrough, and that save is from that, so you are missing it. Sorry for that.

Reactions: GaboCAP

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
LOL this game ... I played it some time ago, I tell you. Not sure what is going on but Cant raise love with the one its a broken heart and stays that way she just keeps telling me to leave her room. cant get the doctor to show up. cant "see" boobs. For me this game / vn is all over the place in terms of play ability. Some things are great and others make me want to rip out my hair. 2 hours in a round and round never ending cycle of lame. Can't progress to anything. Just mad at life...

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
I'm stuck at "wonder what Vanessa is doing in the kitchen"
I asked her about her dildoes, and got the hearts I lost back by doing the chores she asked me, idk where to go from there

Risael

May 14, 2017
I'm stuck at "wonder what Vanessa is doing in the kitchen"
I asked her about her dildoes, and got the hearts I lost back by doing the chores she asked me, idk where to go from there
Here, use this save. Just enter the kitchen and you will see the event.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Saves seem to get broken in this game. Have one save that is outside the mother and 2 daughters bedroom the time when looking at the save picture clearly shows it's 7 something but when you enter the save you are now inside the younger daughters bedroom and it's now 19:36 something another one shows the younger sister sitting at her desk and time is 8 something but clicking on the save shows the younger daughter now laying on the bed and it's 19:36 something

Risael

May 14, 2017
myuhinny That was an issue in the 0.6 version, it got fixed eventually, but all the saves before that fix are just "corrupted". Don't use them. If you want a working save for 0.7, just tell me where you want to start and I will send you one.

thx, but I'm also wondering why the event isn't triggering on my old saves
Most likely you've seen the doctor's second visit and you've clicked on the hidden buttons, it deleted one "flag" from your save file and the game now acts like that event never happened, so you cannot see anything that requires a completion of this event (that is this kitchen event, nothing else is affected by it).

first one please
You just need to go to bed and sleep. You are playing the extra version, so it is just a matter of time until you have this dream about Vanessa. If you dont want to "hunt" this dream, just start a new game and sleep through bunch of days. It will show you this dream.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Risael

Thanks for the info but I have already deleted the game and all of it's save files and will try again when the next update comes out.

Reactions: Risael
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes