Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.0 Extra Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Where is the item i need to open the box on the front door that has the rat poison the screwdriver does not work

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
How to give book to Lola? I took her mechanic book already but she read an other book.
Cant give her erotic book! Cant put book on her table!!
What should i do?
✓ Go to Lola’s room and talk with her ✓ „I know what you did” ✓ Buy the snooper and, the snooper upgrade the glue (check item list) ✓ Drag the upgrade on the snooper when you get them ✓ Go to Lola’s room between 19:30 and 20:00 and check on her to see her reading ✓ Go to Vanessa’s room, and take the erotic book (check item list) ✓ Go to Lola’s room and talk with her ✓ „What are you reading?” [Quest started: Something erotic] ✓ Go to Lola’s room when she is not home ✓ Go forward ✓ Take the book „Time Mashine” (check item list) ✓ Drag the knife on the book in the inventory ✓ Drag the glue on the book cover in the inventory ✓ Drag the glued cover on the erotic book in the inventory ✓ Put back the book [Quest completed: Something erotic] ✓ Wait until 20:00 ✓ Use the upgraded snooper on Lola’s room ✓ Move the mouse over the bed to see Lola ✓ Click on Lola, then again on her pussy [Gallery image XVIII. open] [Sex power +1] ✓ Next day go to Lola’s room and talk with her ✓ „Now you can’t deny it” ✓ Use your phone and take a picture [Lola lust +2]

Reactions: thioky
Jul 6, 2019
Well I played from the beginning of this and only had the gallery mod and it didn't glitch once. Pretty sold now and lots of content and I love his renders. Shame he wasted more time on My Cute Cousin, but at least it's coming along now and getting close to some juicy content.

Reactions: Risael

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I'm stucked... Helpers says: What doing ... in the kitchen?
BUT nothing new,alwaxs same,slicing and i can see her and help her

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Well it looks like I can't progress any further with Annie at night because it's bugged.
Phone is gone for me

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes