Karl6

Sep 9, 2018
I seem to be stuck.

I have made it as far as having the second picture of Lola, and the game suggests that I show it to Mia.

When I do that, she says "Great, send it to my phone".

How do I do that?

I can open the picture on my phone, but have no way of sending it.

Am I stuck, or is this the ending for now?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I seem to be stuck.

I have made it as far as having the second picture of Lola, and the game suggests that I show it to Mia.

When I do that, she says "Great, send it to my phone".

How do I do that?

I can open the picture on my phone, but have no way of sending it.

Am I stuck, or is this the ending for now?
send her to sms

Minato207

May 24, 2019
Can anyone help me with the credit card. I cant find it, I have tried searching for a solution already and everything doesnt work. Try adding it through console but the command doesnt work. I cant even get it to spawn under the table at the front. Halp pls
Astaros3d updated and deleted it. You don't need it to play

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hmmm, In review guy talking, that this game is almost bugs free after last updates. Strange.

• Haha
Reactions: z Wolf

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Hmmm, In review guy talking, that this game is almost bugs free after last updates. Strange.
I say the roulette is bug it ban me for no reason I lost more money than I actually one yet it ban me for winning 400 yet I lost half of that in previously. Also I tested it out I went out and went back in without playing the roulette 3 times and it still ban me after exiting on the 3rd time..

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017

MrTM

May 6, 2019
Help me pls. "i wonder what vanessa is doing in the kitchen rght now?" I tried to go after 12, but nothing is happened.
This might be broken. I started from the beginning because of issues. Got to the part where you need to upgrade the snooper. Don't do that yet, go see vanessa in the kitchen to get the new scene. Then upgrade the snooper and continue on with lola ...

edit: I can provide my save if you need it at that point. Attached if you need it, go see vanessa

Last edited:
Reactions: beppe33

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When will this error be corrected so that fucking phone won't get stuck in the middle of the screen. This comes every time you try to contact your doctor. After that, playing is impossible and the doctor will not appear without that.

Fix those bugs that have been here forever.

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
✓ Go to Lola’s room and talk with her ✓ „I know what you did” ✓ Buy the snooper and, the snooper upgrade the glue (check item list) ✓ Drag the upgrade on the snooper when you get them ✓ Go to Lola’s room between 19:30 and 20:00 and check on her to see her reading ✓ Go to Vanessa’s room, and take the erotic book (check item list) ✓ Go to Lola’s room and talk with her ✓ „What are you reading?” [Quest started: Something erotic] ✓ Go to Lola’s room when she is not home ✓ Go forward ✓ Take the book „Time Mashine” (check item list) ✓ Drag the knife on the book in the inventory ✓ Drag the glue on the book cover in the inventory ✓ Drag the glued cover on the erotic book in the inventory ✓ Put back the book [Quest completed: Something erotic] ✓ Wait until 20:00 ✓ Use the upgraded snooper on Lola’s room ✓ Move the mouse over the bed to see Lola ✓ Click on Lola, then again on her pussy [Gallery image XVIII. open] [Sex power +1] ✓ Next day go to Lola’s room and talk with her ✓ „Now you can’t deny it” ✓ Use your phone and take a picture [Lola lust +2]
thanks a lot. usefull.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
How much energy do i need to trigger the dream and kitchen event with Vanessa? or is it just random?

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes