Risael

May 14, 2017
Ok, fuck it, here's a save at the same place. It's right after you send that photo.

I have no idea how it is possible to miss that conversation with Vanessa where you get all the contacts for the girls.

Reactions: vladțepeș666
Aug 7, 2018
Did you by chance use saves from the previous version? Because if you started a new game, then I seriously have no idea how those phone contacts got lost.
Maybe that was the problem, I remeber mid game reloading to an old save, but your save worked perfectly fine, thanks for your help

Reactions: Risael

beppe33

Jul 2, 2017
Help me pls. "i wonder what vanessa is doing in the kitchen rght now?" I tried to go after 12, but nothing is happened.

Risael

May 14, 2017
Help me pls. "i wonder what vanessa is doing in the kitchen rght now?" I tried to go after 12, but nothing is happened.
Sleep until the next day, then visit the kitchen between 13-17... if that doesn't work, just post your save.

Last edited:
Reactions: beppe33

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Here, use this save file. Just enter the kitchen and you will see the event.
Thank you, I'll try!

EDIT: Working just fine, but this time Mia's bj is unacomplished. It's a "one or another" kind of gameplay?

Last edited:

Risael

May 14, 2017
I am stuck at Explore the house and talk shit.. What should i do?
Have you seen both scenes with Vicky? Have you seen the phone event with Vanessa? Have finished the "Blowjob photo" with Lola/Mia?

If yes to all, you have seen everything and there is nothing else to do.

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
That is a weird principle. I do respect the time and effort put into a game developing as well, but if a critique is warranted, I see no problem to express it, and if there's much to be critiqued, then yeah, shouldn't be a problem as well. Thing is, the previous versions were massive bug collections, and getting the shitstorm for that wasn't unfounded.
I remember, recently, a beginner developer have posted is game on this forum. He have advised people this is a real first draft not really ready to public. But he wish with this post receive helps for correct is mistake and do a better job.

The guy asked simply for help.

He has was wrong. He do not receive any help. He are lynched to the public place with constant attack. He was humiliate, bullied, victim of bad jokes under the belt. 24H after he have posted is first draft of is game. He vanished. I never see her after.

I talk about this. This is clearly not a constructive critic. And i am witness of this regularly.

I am for the constructive critic but not for organised destruction. Is the reason why if i have a negative comment to do and he have any real utility. I keep it for me.

I do not post the link about the game i talk. Because this risk to start a war how anybody win and nothing to win too. You don't have to dig long to find an exemple like this.

My comment, in this thread is not positive but i post it because is soft. In other way. I keep this for me.

The developer and author we find here work hard. He deserve respect and a big thank you. Not to be lynched and spitted out.

I don't know if is more clear for you now?

I already have a target draw in my back. I do not elaborate more on this subject here.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes