if date.day > flags.value('doc_come2_milf_talk_kitchen',999999999):
if not dayflags.has('see_mlf'):
if quests['event_doctor_come_second_time'].completed:
if quests['events_kitchen_mlf_phone'].inactive:
if 12 <daytime.hour < 17:
if Mlf.slut >= 2:
if Mlf.rel > 9:
jump kitchen_mlf_phone

The first (flags.value('doc_come2_milf_talk_kitchen',999999999) ... probably is not set correctly if you use a save from previous version.
You can use console to solve it , after you check what is the real problem
Lol thank u for the answer, but in not a master on this, what do u even mean?:)) and how do i enable the console?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Lol thank u for the answer, but in not a master on this, what do u even mean?:)) and how do i enable the console?
Post your save ... but in my opinion better you start from the beginning ... probably there are some problems with phone and other things :)

Risael

May 14, 2017
I hope this will help some people with their issues.

All I'm about to write concerns ONLY WIN and MAC versions of the game. I do not dare to venture into the mysterious lands of Android versions.

"Can the game be played from beginning till the end of the update?" - Yes, I've done it twice.

"So why can't I do XY?" - Let's see if I can help you with this.

Problem - I can't trigger the kitchen event. The help section says: "I wonder what Vanessa is doing in the kitchen right now?", but I can't get it to work.

Solution: 2 options
  1. Use my save (1-4-LT1)
  2. Load your own save file before the blowjob from the doctor. Play this event WITHOUT clicking on any hidden buttons. Just pick whatever answer you want, but do not click on any hidden buttons during this event. You will be able to trigger that kitchen event then.

Problem - I can't send Mia the blowjob photo, because I dont have her number. All I have is a contact for the doctor.

Solution - 2 options
  1. Use my save (4-6-LT1)
  2. Load your own save file before you've picked up the phone. After your fight with the thug, pick up the phone straight away (do not go anywhere, do not do anything else) and go talk to Vanessa in the kitchen. You will get all the contacts you need.

Problem - I dont know what to do next, the game keeps telling me to "Explore the house and talk with the girls."

Solution - Have you seen all these scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you have seen all that, then there is nothing left for you to "explore". Just ignore the hint and wait for the next update.

Few words at the end:
  1. There are 2 quests that can't be completed in this version: "Lola must become a whore" and "Lola is not an angel", so don't even try that. They are meant to be completed in future versions.

2. There is no new walkthrough (as of yet*), because a hint system has been implemented into the game. Look for the symbol of question mark in the top left corner of your screen.
*The future of the walkthrough is uncertain, it depends on the guy who writes it, if he wants to still keep creating it now that this game has a hint system.

Jul 6, 2019
Is this new update even playable? any bugs to report? I don't want to lose time suffering...
I played beginning to end with no problems.

For everyone asking for a walkthrough, the hints when you click the question mark literally walk you through step by step. I only had to search the thread once when I couldn't find the feather.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
What is Vanessa doing in the kitchen?

Well, I can tell you...Not A Damn Thing!! I went to the kitchen every 1/2 hour for an entire day. I tried before getting the snooper upgrade and after it. If you have to go back in time in order to advance in time, then the developer needs to put out a hotfix on this. I have no other tasks to completed for the current update.

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes