• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Anyway, if there is no solution, for the phone that there disappeared step of fighting again from 0 is not worth it, it is not as good as that

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
What does Vanessa do in the kitchen? When she goes to the kitchen after noon, Vanessa is on the phone and her clothes are changing.
It seems to occur between about 12 o'clock and 1 o'clock, but I don't know if this is also random.

Nplm2

Mar 31, 2017
Ok the hint a get is: To incease sex energy you need to seesomeone's boobs" Nothing more! Only that... I already start a new game multiple times!

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Ok the hint a get is: To incease sex energy you need to seesomeone's boobs" Nothing more! Only that... I already start a new game multiple times!
If you help Vanessa in the kitchen, you can get $ 17, and if you go to Mia and show her breasts, you can see her breasts for 30 dollars.

Reactions: Nplm2

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
Time and arrow expressions appear in the upper left corner, and a new question mark appears next to it.
If you follow the question mark, you can see the end safely.

david tran

Jun 20, 2018
View attachment 179657

Overview:
The main character wakes up in a hospital with memory loss. He remembers only some fragments of his past life and doesn't even suspect that all the troubles that happened to him wasn't accidental.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-19
Release Date: 2020-03-17
Developer: Astaros3D - - -
Censored: None
Version: 0.7.02 Extra
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Linux
(v0.6.05): - MEGA - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* - COMPRESSED* - ITALIAN TRANSLATION

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - SCENE REPLAY MOD
BaasB Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 170920 View attachment 170919 View attachment 170918 View attachment 170917 View attachment 170916
hey guy !who are know how to do the missions (not an angel and become a whore).

dantedmc1

Jul 7, 2017
I can't get Vanessa to give me a handjob. I keep clicking on her right and left breast in the 20:00 event but nothing happens.
Cant beleive i was stuck on that too. YOu need to move her hand on your dick and then you can tell her your dick hurts lol

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes