xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Missing several gallery images, both of the shower ones I guess Mia, Lola's hj image and a dream image I am guessing is either Mia or Vanessa. Any idea how to unlock those?

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

ralbak

Jun 11, 2019
View attachment 179657

Overview:
The main character wakes up in a hospital with memory loss. He remembers only some fragments of his past life and doesn't even suspect that all the troubles that happened to him wasn't accidental.
Thread Updated: 2020-03-19
Release Date: 2020-03-17
Developer: Astaros3D - - -
Censored: None
Version: 0.7.02 Extra
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Linux
(v0.6.05): - MEGA - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* - COMPRESSED* - ITALIAN TRANSLATION

Extras: WALKTHROUGH - SCENE REPLAY MOD
BaasB Thanks for the link.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 170920 View attachment 170919 View attachment 170918 View attachment 170917 View attachment 170916
WALKTHROUGH DOES NOT WORK FOR GOOGLE DRIVE

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
An update without actual content like 3 previous update!
Don't forget to say that it has bugs that if you don't follow exactly the dev's logic you may not get events triggered and must replay the entire game. This game is still worth 1 star for me.

Reactions: Ara-sH

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Nothing I can do about the walkthrough unless someone here has a new one that I can update the link with. And the mega link will be replaced shortly.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
WALKTHROUGH DOES NOT WORK FOR GOOGLE DRIVE
A couple of suggestions:
1-Don't type in all caps...it sends the wrong message...especially since this is your first post
2-Use the search function...it will answer 99% of your questions...because they have probably already been asked
3-A walkthrough has been posted on page 186.

If you get stuck and cannot find a solution through the search, then there are plenty of people here that are more than willing to help. But you should put forth a little effort on your end first.

Saikumar

Mar 20, 2020
Sorry, but need your help here. According to the walkthrough, I'm exactly where I should see Lola masturbating. But between 10:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., I only catch her dressing. What is missing to trigger this event?
How to get maturate lola 2

3.20 star(s) 127 Votes