AceK27

Jun 9, 2018
Game patched , and don't fucking patch the huge bug on Android . Pffff another developper who see just money!

Android players don't download it it's a waste of time!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Game patched , and don't fucking patch the huge bug on Android . Pffff another developper who see just money!

Android players don't download it it's a waste of time!!!!!
Is the Android version published by the dev or someone else? If someone else you will need to contact that person. Now this dev is great at having bugs in game admittedly, but this version for once is bug free on pc.

Mrdemonkign

Dec 28, 2017
For people having problem with the laptop password .
use a SPACE after the name of the Milf. so its "Venessa " not "Venessa" ignore the quotation marks

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Started a new game skipped all until I know all the girls.
Vicky you are pretty , let's have sex = puzzle
Next day that scene ... so I don't know what is your problem
problem is most likely game bugs as this game have been the buggiest game i have ever tried from this site and I currently have 495 games from this site

edit::
there was 2 "cuni" in save so edit both to True from False and I got the gallery face sitting pic, but not gallery scene

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
problem is most likely game bugs as this game have been the buggiest game i have ever tried from this site and I currently have 495 games from this site

there was 2 "cuni" in save so edit both to True from False and I got the gallery face sitting pic, but not gallery scene
The application on the phone are not in right order.
The task quests['events_mds_room_fake_cuni'].completed = True is completed so ....
And when i see this , two times let's have sex
vicky.jpg

You used an old save broken save cheated the game and broken the game ...
Better to restart :)

If you want unlock that picture in gallery open console
persistent.gal21 = True

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
I usually likes all sandbox & hates VNs. But this is the second sandbox game i recently given up. Stupid game & waste of time & data

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How to replace cover i have glue and knife what can I do
Pick up book she reads so shows in inventory. Use knife on book she reads till only have cover left in your inventory. Use glue on the cover and then use the book self love on the cover and select the updated book and put it back on her desk.

Reactions: Caiatris

bruxar

Nov 18, 2018
For people having problem with the laptop password .
use a SPACE after the name of the Milf. so its "Venessa " not "Venessa" ignore the quotation marks
actually I had to type 3 x space after Vanessa as the password - 'Vanessa space space space'

Reactions: roct

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017

This is your "patched" save try now with Vicky ... I can't guarantee :)
And give red dress to Mia ...
Vicky.jpg

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes