Cesarbr

May 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to correct the error of the 2nd blowjob photo? I followed the walktrought and there is no question as to what she is reading. I've already clicked on the option to spy and nothing happens. Forgive me for my bad English. Thank's!

Epifan

Jul 18, 2017

Hello everyone,
I continue working on GH. I have a lot of interesting ideas that I am going to implement in the next update.
Also, MCR has been released on Steam. Now you can download it there if you want.

Many thanks to all my patrons, you're the reason all this is possible.

lalalalala000

May 17, 2019

Hello everyone,
I continue working on GH. I have a lot of interesting ideas that I am going to implement in the next update.
Also, MCR has been released on Steam. Now you can download it there if you want.

Many thanks to all my patrons, you're the reason all this is possible.
potential of this game is very high, like MC , TON and others.. different and own style:love:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
There's one trope I absolutely hate in these games that I spotted within minutes of playing this one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If we could have one game without this annoying, predictable cliche popping up, that'd be great

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Lola is not an angel , what are you suppose to find in her room , i can't seem to find anything any clues ??

supremo ss

May 31, 2019
Tengo un problema cuando pongo la contraseña en la computadora portátil que es (Vanessa) y veo que no es válida es la versión 0.8.0 alguien sabe cómo puedo resolverla Captura.PNG Captura.PNG

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes