Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
my phone vanished. can someone plz help?
Where do u find phone 2nd time, I already got lola in trouble
I mentioned it before, This is how I fixed it

phone missing:
bug fix: "show_pda_icon" had gone from True to False, so changed it to True and i could use phone and shop again
-----------------------------
so use a tool like renpy savegame editor and open the save, find show_pda_icon and change it from False to True
edit: you have to click on False and manually type in True

Reactions: cmntmstr

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Some friends are having trouble playing the game. They encounter missing pictures or error codes. I think it's about the compressed file. You can use my compressed version for those who want to use it.

Total size: 159 mb
Link:
(Prepared with the program by bas .)

I also prepared a walkthrough for those who couldn't. Maybe it can help you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Best Regards

Reactions: MCMXXI

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
I havent played for a while - had to start a new game. Great game. I got every picture in the gallery except the 5th one - im not even sure who the girl in the shower is. Could someone help me what I missed?

cmntmstr

Jul 29, 2019
I mentioned it before, This is how I fixed it

phone missing:
bug fix: "show_pda_icon" had gone from True to False, so changed it to True and i could use phone and shop again
-----------------------------
so use a tool like renpy savegame editor and open the save, find show_pda_icon and change it from False to True
edit: you have to click on False and manually type in True
thanks for posting this... im kind of new to renpy and im not sure how to open the renpy savegame editor on a mac... help?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
thanks for posting this... im kind of new to renpy and im not sure how to open the renpy savegame editor on a mac... help?
make a copy of the save
then upload it to saveeditonline dot com
find show_pda_icon
think it will say "show_pda_icon (0) for you, click it and write 1 and then download file

ofc I have no idea if mac use the same save extensions?

Jordan2323

Nov 19, 2017
Am stuck at "You took a great photo,Mia will sure be delighted when she sees it'',keep repeating giving here the photo

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes