lodar

May 13, 2018
Astaros delivered on the new update!
There are finally two sexscenes (even though they are with freshly introduced characters).
So there finally is more content than just the BJs.

Ganyotçu

Aug 17, 2019
Astaros delivered on the new update!
There are finally two sexscenes (even though they are with freshly introduced characters).
So there finally is more content than just the BJs.
do you have any screenshots? lodar

Last edited:

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
How do I use the laptop?
Also when does the Doctor come? It says wait but nothing is happening.
There are triggers in this game. Tasks that need to be accomplished in order to trigger to the next event. Click on the "Question Mark (?)" top left of the screen to know what to do next. To use the laptop you need a battery which is in the basement, but you don't have access to it yet. At some point she will ask you to kill the rats and give you a key for it.. The battery will be on the shelf in the basement.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
There are triggers in this game. Tasks that need to be accomplished in order to trigger to the next event. Click on the "Question Mark (?)" top left of the screen to know what to do next. To use the laptop you need a battery which is in the basement, but you don't have access to it yet. At some point she will ask you to kill the rats and give you a key for it.. The battery will be on the shelf in the basement.

I tried using that "?"
Always leads back to Mai and doing something in the morning.
But I get no options to raise heart levels just blow job and stuff to make her hate me even more.
Currently only day 16 and shes still 1 heart.
Might have to start over. I may have botched something up I think.

I appreciate the answer though :D thank you so much

Reactions: Darklord_1965

youra

Jan 15, 2020
I can't do anything about Vanessa shower scene, you can explain it nicely, 9:30 am or night
Where should I stand and what should I do? If you show with a picture what is better?

José Perez

Aug 14, 2017
Sorry guys, honestly.

I think this game has a fairly acceptable plot, although very good graphics and very good animations.

The problem (and it is not minor...) is without a guide (or WT, as you prefer) it is very difficult to advance, especially when the schedules are strict. I know that the help (the "?" sign) should be enough but, in my case, it always says the same thing: "can you really not see the mask in the fair right closet on the lowest shelf?"

And the mask I found a while ago and gave Mia...

Now I'm trying the "Lola must become a whore" task and I don't know how to proceed.

Anyway, if you know where to find the guide for this update, thank you very much for your help.

A big hug to all of you.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Sorry guys, honestly.

I think this game has a fairly acceptable plot, although very good graphics and very good animations.

The problem (and it is not minor...) is without a guide (or WT, as you prefer) it is very difficult to advance, especially when the schedules are strict. I know that the help (the "?" sign) should be enough but, in my case, it always says the same thing: "can you really not see the mask in the fair right closet on the lowest shelf?"

Now I'm trying the "Lola must become a whore" task and I don't know how to proceed.

Anyway, if you know where to find the guide for this update, thank you very much for your help.

A big hug to all of you.
Click on the question mark at the top, it gives hints

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Click on the question mark at the top, it gives hints
Sorry guys, honestly.

A big hug to all of you.
Hope this might be of some use

Reactions: CAT0X0

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Guys, please help me
How to triger event "Vanessa For Shower"?
I've followed the walkthrough but it seems impossible to get that event

This is my save, if you want help me

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Guys, please help me
How to triger event "Vanessa For Shower"?
I've followed the walkthrough but it seems impossible to get that event

This is my save, if you want help me
Have tried your save , but I think that you may have advanced too far into the game to do Vanessa For Shower.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Have tried your save , but I think that you may have advanced too far into the game to do Vanessa For Shower.
So, when exactly should that event be triggered ?

Or maybe you can give me a save file when that event comes up... o_O

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes