Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So, when exactly should that event be triggered ?

Or maybe you can give me a save file when that event comes up... o_O
Here are two of my early saves that I believe are from just before "Vanessa For Shower"
I might be wrong but I think that I went in the Shower at 08:55 to do this quest.
Good Luck

Reactions: Mr. Harper

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
After two days of testing, I think this is a bug in the new version. The new version can’t trigger Vanessa for shower, but the author doesn’t seem to find out, and all those who answer the question use the answers of the earlier version to answer. These two days I I have also found the old version to start again, proving that the old version can indeed trigger this task

Reactions: Mr. Harper

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Here are two of my early saves that I believe are from just before "Vanessa For Shower"
I might be wrong but I think that I went in the Shower at 08:55 to do this quest.
Good Luck
Hmmm, the event doesn't trigger, i try every hour

After two days of testing, I think this is a bug in the new version. The new version can’t trigger Vanessa for shower, but the author doesn’t seem to find out, and all those who answer the question use the answers of the earlier version to answer. These two days I I have also found the old version to start again, proving that the old version can indeed trigger this task
I think you right, it's bug

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I saw the 1.01Extra version on keep2Share, but I don’t know if this problem is corrected. There is still only the 1.0Extra version on F95. I don’t have a KS member, so I decided to give up temporarily and wait until the problem is corrected in the future.

Reactions: Ganyotçu

agent86

Dec 26, 2018
Just played version1.0 Extra. Nice scenes with the neighbour and the lawyer.

But why is it called 1.0? The story is still not finished...

Reactions: Jackmcbean

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
advocat_office_4.jpg

Hello everyone,
The work is progressing and I can show you another preview from the next update. You will finally sort out the police situation, which means there will be new locations in future updates. That also opens up new opportunities for interactions and scenes with the characters. If you have any ideas for a location that you would like to see in GH, maybe even from MCR, you can write it down below.

Thank you for your support!

Enjoy your weekend.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "F4iunyl3x, post: 4018330, membro: 846778"]
View attachment 775116

Olá a todos,
O trabalho está progredindo e posso mostrar a vocês outra prévia da próxima atualização. Você finalmente resolverá a situação policial, o que significa que haverá novos locais em atualizações futuras. Isso também abre novas oportunidades para interações e cenas com os personagens. Se você tiver alguma ideia para um local que gostaria de ver no GH, talvez até mesmo no MCR, pode escrever abaixo.

Obrigado pelo seu apoio!

Aproveite seu fim de semana.
[/CITAR]
Ffinally the police problem will be solved, that is very good news.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
cant find the stupid mask and its said to be found in a dresser in my room and the one shown in picture is NOT what i see in my room <<----walkthrough

top pic is my room and bottom is from walthrough scroll to see mask and look at the 2 pics to see my problem im faced with

MY_ROOM.png MASK_LOCATION.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
what a silly game...live with 4 chicks and get to fuck one BUT get to fuck the milf next door that owns the dog
games completed all BUT 2 quests one of which cant be completed until next version make Lola a whore
AND last but not least aint even worth it have to get the bar to full then see the nurse again FUCK THAT
grinded over a day already to get as far as im at now and the bar that i need to fill up is damn near empty
grind grind grind to bang a chick in the house and doesnt appear possible
before i get haters complaining DESPITE all the problems ive had and DESPITE the amount of complaining ive do and done
I REALLY ENJOYED PLAYING THIS GAME...just a bit disappointed full day of playing and never got my goals i was aiming for
the blonde (who is a really sneaky and dirty bitch) and Lola are my 2 favs
hope this game keeps alive and hope it gets updated i wanna make Lola a whore for all the headaches shes caused me LOL

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes