Sieberik

Jul 5, 2020
Hello,

When I get to the part where Lola is giving a bj after handling her myself I get an animation where I can't get out of. The only thing on the screen is the button to change the viewing angle. Clicked on that quite a few times, but it seems like an endless bj. Seems like fun, but would a nice thing to get things on the road again.

Anyone got an idea what might be wrong?

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Hello,

When I get to the part where Lola is giving a bj after handling her myself I get an animation where I can't get out of. The only thing on the screen is the button to change the viewing angle. Clicked on that quite a few times, but it seems like an endless bj. Seems like fun, but would a nice thing to get things on the road again.

Anyone got an idea what might be wrong?
this also happened to me, to avoid this loop I avoided this scene. this is a bug

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Sigh, still can't get event "Vanessa for Shower" :(
Go to the shower directly after 9:00 (+9:05), but without meeting Vanessa in the hallway at 9:00 before she comes in to shower. So that the dialogue where she warns you (Vanessa: I´m going to take a shower, Please don't go in there) does not appear, before entering to spy on her. Because of seeing Vanessa at 9:00 before she enters the shower and having that dialogue with her, you will not see that scene when spying on her.

Reactions: JoseR1308Py

Yashin95

Feb 6, 2019
Still doesn t work.I copied the file to saves folder but when i open the game and click load ı see nothin about doctor or new save.Just my old saves.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Still doesn t work.I copied the file to saves folder but when i open the game and click load ı see nothin about doctor or new save.Just my old saves.
It is a .rar , you extracted the save from rar archive ?
inside there is 9-4-LT1.save , page 9 slot 4.
Change page-slot as you want

Yashin95

Feb 6, 2019
It is a .rar , you extracted the save from rar archive ?
inside there is 9-4-LT1.save , page 9 slot 4.
Change page-slot as you want
That s work bro but this save is first call of the doctor part.I finished that part.I need the second invite of doctor save.My task is Lola must become a whore.Buy the way thank you so much for help.

Yashin95

Feb 6, 2019
Does anyone have save file after finised lola must become a whore task.Or invite the doctor save files.I can t invite the doctor.When i click question mark devil say me ‘u got enough energy invite the doctor’ but i can t.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Does anyone have save file after finised lola must become a whore task.Or invite the doctor save files.I can t invite the doctor.When i click question mark devil say me ‘u got enough energy invite the doctor’ but i can t.
I have the last update saved

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
If you have charged the energy bar (so that the Angel uses part of that energy to hypnotize it so that it does not denounce you), you have to first send an SMS to the Doctor with "I'm ready!".

GirlHouseDoctor2Event.jpg

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Bro when i click sms and doctor i get error.I can t invite her.How can i solve that problem?
Games are saved (sometimes duplicated on pc) in:

...\GirlHouse-1.0.0.extra-win\game\saves\
...\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GirlHouse2\

and I believe that the unlocked in the gallery in the "persistent" file. There are events that do not repeat after being unlocked in the gallery.
These saves (9-2-LT1 / 9-3-LT1 and 9-5-LT1 / 9-6-LT1) are from two different games, before and after sending that SMS with "I'm ready!" to the Doctor (the Doctor will appear at 09:00 the next day at the door, loading 9-3-LT1 or 9-6-LT1). But the order of pending events/items/money/advance will be different from your game. Before copying it, make a backup of your savegames.

Or check this, if you are using a compressed version of the game:

https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-house-v1-0-extra-astaros3d.19939/post-3382346

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes