Epifan

Jul 18, 2017
Shit, she is hot as fuck always

Monthly News
Hello everyone
Another monthly public post. The work on the next update is going well. Most of the renders and animations are finished. Soon it will be time to start working on the code and create the first test build. I think you are more interested in the release date of the next update though. I expect everything to be ready in the first half of September (somewhere around 12-13th). Hopefully, there will be just one more weekly post before the actual release. You can look forward to more content with Vanessa, Vicky, Lola, Mia and her friend. I'm sure you already saw her somewhere.

See you next week.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hello everyone,

Another week has passed and more work has been done. I had a few unexpected interruptions this week, but I was still able to finish all the missing renders. My focus is now on putting everything together and creating a testing build. I hope it will go smoothly and the next weekly post will be the actual update. As you can see from the picture, you can expect a new location and one new/old character.

As always, thank you for your support.

See you next week.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
[QUOTE = "F4iunyl3x, postagem: 4135501, membro: 846778"]

Olá a todos,

Outra semana se passou e mais trabalho foi feito. Tive algumas interrupções inesperadas esta semana, mas ainda consegui terminar todas as renderizações que faltavam. Meu foco agora é colocar tudo junto e criar um build de teste. Espero que corra bem e que a próxima postagem semanal seja a atualização real. Como você pode ver na foto, você pode esperar um novo local e um personagem novo / antigo.

Como sempre, obrigado pelo seu apoio.

Vejo voce na proxima semana.
[/ CITAR]

thanks for sharing this post

Dad17

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, I need help. I'm playing with Girlhouse 1.0 extras, I'm playing in Spanish and everything is fine, but when the game to play at another time is not played in Spanish, it is in English. There is no option to change the language.

Sr_Juli

Jul 3, 2017
Hi, I need help. I'm playing with Girlhouse 1.0 extras, I'm playing in Spanish and everything is fine, but when the game to play at another time is not played in Spanish, it is in English. There is no option to change the language.
The translations are not ready yet, in Spanish it was translated up to version .07 I think.

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
Open the game from the shortcut (GirlHouse.exe), and in the menu select "New Game", because only when you start a new game allows to select the language (Spanish). And just after doing that, load the savegame that you want to continue playing in spanish. And so you will have the menu and the dialogues partially translated into Spanish when that happens. The Girl House v1.0 spanish translation is partial (v0.7.02).

Open the game > New Game > Select "Spanish" Language > Load (Cargar) > savegame

and not (for that bug):

Open the game > Load > savegame

And use that option that is available to select the language with a New Game, such as the option to change the language that is missing in the game preferences. And when the menu language changes to Spanish, load the savegame that you want to continue playing.

Last edited:

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
is there any NEW news about the next update. I read the report last week, but it was very vague about when it will be.

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes