djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
wtf are u talking about ??? we have bugs because game is not complete ?^^ u better stop smoking weed bro^^
the game is crapp, because there are 5 MAJOT game breaking bugs in it since .06.1 and yet we have them, he dont fix a hit and just popps out a new version.. at discord yesterday someone who works at the game also, told me ,they fixed most of the bugs ..... go check discord.. i posted today the same bugs from version 0.6.04 ....the same bugs we have since 4 versions .....
just as example : the bug we cannot talk to the blonde, and progress in game, is not because the game is not finished .. its simple because a coding fails ....
the not recording snooper ....coding fail ....
other ppl here at this forum did his job and fixed some of the major gamebreaking bugs ...so that at least it was possible to talk to a charakter in this game ...
so plz dont tell me or anyone else we got bugs because the game is not finished

thanks god i dont smoke weed or anything like that......

and they fixed it..... if you see the newer versions as i said give them chance.... and stop whinning....... because it will not do you any good....... because they will ignore you........ how that would be good for you unless you do that to make him look bad?

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I tried using that "?"
Always leads back to Mai and doing something in the morning.
But I get no options to raise heart levels just blow job and stuff to make her hate me even more.
Currently only day 16 and shes still 1 heart.
Might have to start over. I may have botched something up I think.

I appreciate the answer though :D thank you so much
My pleasure.. Also, I seem to have the same issue with regards to the hearts. They go all the way up to the max then seem to reset to 1 heart. Weird behavior, not sure if it's a bug. Maybe someone already knows something about this and to be honest I haven't had the time to read all the posts so there could also be something about that in previous posts. I could understand doing something bad and lose 1 heart at the time but all of them? Hummm

Reactions: SolidDiarrhea

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
My pleasure.. Also, I seem to have the same issue with regards to the hearts. They go all the way up to the max then seem to reset to 1 heart. Weird behavior, not sure if it's a bug. Maybe someone already knows something about this and to be honest I haven't had the time to read all the posts so there could also be something about that in previous posts. I could understand doing something bad and lose 1 heart at the time but all of them? Hummm
Look at the "colour" of the Hearts/HEART.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hello everyone,

Time for another weekly news. I keep working on the next update, but it has become apparent that I won't be able to finish it all up this month. I'm sorry for that. I still have some scenes to render and more animations to pose. I should have a better idea next week where I stand with the remaining scenes and animations. Hopefully, I will be able to say that it is almost all done and the coding process can start.

In the meantime, you can look at the new preview from the upcoming update. I think it is about time to give her more content.

Thank you for your support!

Have a nice weekend.

dracusxx

Nov 29, 2019
There so pictures on galary i can't findo how to unlock the second one, above the car the one whit vanessa and doctor naked boobs some one have any tip for the scenes ?

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes