Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Okay, I am a little bind here...
I have three BLACK hearts with the Older Sister... What can I do? She keeps kicking me out of her room.
Also... What can I do about that *^$#*%# Dog next door?
Thanks in advance.
Black Hearts !! how the hell do you get Black Hearts ?
I got "Red Hearts" and "Scarlet Hearts" but never heard or seen Black Hearts
What did you do ? Fill her "Tampons" with Itching Powder ! o_O

• Haha
Reactions: NorthernGent

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Drag the sunscreen to the strong glue
The reverse (drag the glue to the sunscreen), but thanks none the less, that's the first time we used a mechanic where you can drag thing a to thing b in inventory and it wasn't even occurring to me. I kept looking for something in the utility room, bathroom, or MC's room to find some object to mix them in.

Reactions: dantedmc1

Redsamurai77

Oct 2, 2019
So I mixed the sunscreen and the glue, I've used it on all 4 locations, and nothing happens. Have to use the phone map just to get out of the scene. Is it bugged?

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
is there a way to make vicky cum in the scene with her?

Did the first option of playing it out and pressing the red button, and of course we know what happens when you do that, but if I let it play out and press the arrow she says i "almost" came. Is there another combo of ways I could play the scene to get a different outcome?

Also, I bought the lubricant for better sex, but how do I use it?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
is there a way to make vicky cum in the scene with her?
Also, I bought the lubricant for better sex, but how do I use it?
No , I think there are only that two ends for now ... but you can take some photos :)
Lubricant is for Lola

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
I extracted the files twice, but each time the game crashes when I click on "load" (not on a save but load to access it). An exception has occurred.
Same when I try to open the menu in a new game.

Has anyone encountered the same problem or would have the solution?
This is bad. I love this game

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
Help please. I downloaded the game again and still have the same problem. Everything was fine with the previous version. I don't understand.

I extracted the files twice, but each time the game crashes when I click on "load" (not on a save but load to access it). An exception has occurred.
Same when I try to open the menu in a new game.

Has anyone encountered the same problem or would have the solution?
This is bad. I love this game

3.20 star(s) 128 Votes