Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Help please. I downloaded the game again and still have the same problem. Everything was fine with the previous version. I don't understand.
What operating system are you using, how much RAM is available, and what happens if you hit start instead of load, can you start a fresh game?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Help please. I downloaded the game again and still have the same problem. Everything was fine with the previous version. I don't understand.
I had the same problem with my saves but they were pretty old so that was to be expected.
I've no problems if I launch a new game.

If nothing works on your end, even starting a new game, try to delete the folder in appdata "C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\GirlHouse2" (make a backup copy, just in case) then re-extract the archive and try.

Reactions: ginsyo

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Windows , unren enable console option 3

Shift + o ; open console
credits ; see actual value
credits = xxx ; set new value
Escape exit console

I am not responsible for any damage to the game :)
got any for relationship points,etc too bro?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Well, it's okay to be wrong, especially when you worship Morrigan, because everyone knows that Leliana > Morrigan.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, that 0.3 release when worked was aight, but i had to finish the update via extracting CGs.
GOOD OL DRAGON AGE ORIGINS MAN I LOVED THAT GAME!!!!

luchy

Jan 6, 2019
i hope im wrong, it seems like its been two years in production and theres still no real fucking? a tease is only fun for a couple updates.

bobowin

Jan 28, 2019
hi i am stuck in the game
the hint says: i think we should have a closer look at our neighbour around noon
but every time i try to enter the dog attacks me
somebody help me please

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I keep applying the sunscreen and getting slapped, but no clue how to make the b*tch pay, any hints?
click your phone and shop and buy super glue...once your glue arrives open your back pack (inventory) drag your glue ontop of the sun screen and thats how ya mix them together NEW ITEM will display IF once done correctly
then wait till she is back at pool again and apply it like ya did normally with sunscreen and enjoy :D

Reactions: NorthernGent

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so far from reading almost all the posts heres what ive learned so far with using console cheats

credits=999999999

Ols.slut = 9999

Mlf.slut = 9999

Doc.slut = 9999

Mds.slut = 9999

Lts.slut = 9999

now looking for codes to max affections for all
also looking for codes to max out my energy or lust bar or what ever our self bar is called with the red dick beside it
its painfully slow to try and max it and needed for stupid nurse quest otherwise

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
i havent had any issues yet other then game crashes when i do stuff on laptop BUT with the console cheat i found credits=999999999 i dont need laptop no more
Money is safe to cheat , there is also cheat money in option.
Others can breaks the game ...

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Money is safe to cheat , there is also cheat money in option.
Others can breaks the game ...
LOL i guess all this time i never paid attention and some how must of over looked that BUT now since ya posted this i went to look and sure enough your right about that LOL
although i got other earlier saves i could load up decided to just delete game got bored playing moving onto other games i got stacked up waiting to play

Last edited:

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
LOL i guess all this time i never paid attention and some how must of over looked that BUT now since ya posted this i went to look and sure enough your right about that LOL
The other annoyng part is sex power
you can increase it ... but not too much , example not over 30 the first time you have to call the doctor
$ sex_power(x) ; increase by x number
I am not responsible for any damage :)

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i had vanessa almost maxed out and then lost all my affection trying to get her to have sex LOL
and for some reason when i loaded my save game they were all gone there too
found an easy fix for getting it all back BUT its painfully slow process
cook.completed = 7
orders.remaining = 0
then when doing kitchen help quests click skip top left screen and ya get a heart BUT having to rinse/repeat daily OUCH!!!
shortly after this post i tried for hearts and now im not getting anymore from doing this

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The other annoyng part is sex power
you can increase it ... but not too much , example not over 30 the first time you have to call the doctor
$ sex_power(x) ; increase by x number
I am not responsible for any damage :)
cool

Reactions: Tacito
3.20 star(s) 128 Votes